“Always good service and food.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #12 of 38 Restaurants in Zion
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We visit Zion once a year for my wife's checkup at CTCA and we usually stop here for a meal. Typical Applebee's with good service and food.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stopped in for a late meal and was treated very courteously by the hostess as well as my server.
She kept my glass full (water) and delivered my order promptly. The food was hot and tasty and
the server very attentive.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

The food was fine and well prepared but the wait staff could have been a little more speedy. Seemed to take a long time to get the food on the table and to get the check.

Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

We had been out at Illinois State Park Beach and needed some lunch when we left. Once again I fired up the TripAdvisor App on my phone and found this establishment in Zion, IL.
We had a really nice meal. I had a Rueben Sandwich with onion rings. My wife had a Ceasar Salad. The service was very good and everyone was friendly. The atmosphere at Applebees is always fun.
I would definitely recommend this establishment to family and friends!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Nothing special but the chain lives up to its standards at this one. It has a friendly staff and plenty of seating. A great place to go with your family.