“Celebration”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We visited Blackstone Grill to celebrate my parents Wedding Anniversary last week. Blackstone is a very nice, friendly place to eat. Our dinners were very good and the service was excellent. The menu has a lot to chose from. We enjoyed the meals and celebrated by sharing a few desserts. What a treat.

1  Thank bookbuy_7

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I try not to come here too often, because it is a little pricey, but when I have a coupon I go for it! The atmosphere is really nice, and the owner is very polite and accommodating. The menu is great- they have a great variety of different foods- burgers, pasta, steak, seafood, etc. I try something different almost every time I go and have always enjoyed it. Try the baked french onion soup (so good!)

1  Thank Jodie N
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We just moved to Yorkville and saw the restaurant, looks so nice and upscale, but we were very disappointed in the ver limited menu. Was hoping for a selection of Steaks and Fish, and found no Ribeyes or Porterhouse steaks even list and fish well only 2 items and they were daily specials.More like a salad and sandwich restauarant. Very very disappointed..

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Visited Blackstones while we were visiting the area the week of February 25th. The patrons and the the bartender where very friendly and inviting. They have a great selections of wines and great appetizers. Monday's are $4.99 glasses of wine of any wine they sell by the glass. Great time to try a few different labels. If you find yourself in the Yorkville area, do miss the opportunity to give it a try.

1  Thank Kevin 'n Hattie W
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband had a steak and it looked wonderful, and he said it tasted equally good. I ordered a pasta dish with mushrooms and steak medallions topped with blue cheese. It was a very large serving and I took home a large doggie bag. As it was New Years Eve it was very busy but the staff kept up and move quickly but with a lot of courtesy and smiles. Will be coming back here again.

1  Thank Jennibunny