“Bright and cheerful, better than most places, esp in Yorkville.”
Review of Pepe's

Pepe's
Ranked #27 of 66 Restaurants in Yorkville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 7, 2012

I was suprised at how bright and colorful Pepe's Yorkville was when my wife and I visited on a Friday evening in September for maragaritas and tacos. The waiter was friendly and helpful, and he helped us customize our order without any issues, and the margartia was strong and tasty (not some watered-down waste of time and money at some places I've eaten, like anything from the horrendous La Margarita chain--ugh!). I highly recommend the margaritas at Pepe's.

I'd eat at this Pepe's again in an instant, and will do so with my wife. I really like bright and inviting spaces, and this location at the end of a strip mall in Yorkville has it.

Reviewed July 17, 2011

pepe's offers coupons frequently and if you match them up with drink specials, you can get a great deal. my wife and i have gone numerous times with then have magariti specials, ey are huge drinks and loaded with yummy booze flavors.

Reviewed March 20, 2009

I have been to Pepe's in Yorkville many times and have always had a wonderful experience there. I have not had their soup. The steak tacos are amazing and they always have coupons for buy one dinner get one free.

Reviewed November 3, 2008

Food was awful! Tortija soup tasted like really bad canned soup with extra chicken added. Server kept asking if everything was OK - we kept saying no, food is bad and he responded as if we had said, yes it's fine!