“Comfortable and Pleasing” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Woodstock
Indianapolis, United States
“Comfortable and Pleasing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

We had not stayed at a Best Western for a number of years so my husband and I were happy to be reacquainted with this brand at the Woodstock, IL, location. Pleasant accommodations at an affordable price; we'll be on the lookout for other Best Westerns on future leisure trips.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

3 Thank Mary D
Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Your comments are appreciated. We strive to deliver an exceptional experience to our guests. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Sales Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Polish first
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

The overall experience was quite good. The only problem was cellphone reception.I had to open the window to use cellphone. The rooms were clean. Breakfast was adequate. More fresh fruit would have been nice, especially at this time of the year. The smoking area outside was right under my window, so I had to alternate having it open or closed. The weather helped as it was very pleasant.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Elizabeth H
Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 815-337-0165.
Chicago, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

This very nice, newly renovated motel was a great place to spend a night. It is obvious that the owner cares about his customers experience. It is a good place to stay and I would almost never consider a Best Western, but this one is great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

5 Thank Ann H
Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
On behalf of our entire staff I would like to Thank You for your comments. We strive to deliver a superior experience for our guests and we work very hard to exceed their expectations.
We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Huntley, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Was pleasantly surprised. My wife and I stayed two nights while moving to a new home. I told the manager the room was as good as Doubletree or Sheraton, where we normally stay. We travel a lot, and I will keep BW in mind our next trip. It was a good stay, no problems whatsoever.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank Patrick C
Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
We appreciate your comments and hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Kenosha, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I arrived and was told that someone had already checked into my hotel. The front desk attendant ran up to the room to make sure no one was there. She handed me my keys and said everything was fine. I asked her if I needed to sign something, so she handed me a blank check in sheet with no information on it. No wonder someone else had been checked in to my room. I was very uncomfortable with this exchange. Extremely unprofessional

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Louis O
Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the unprofessional experience you received while you were checking in to our hotel. We take your concerns very seriously and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.
If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 815-337-0165.
Noblesville, IN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. I would say that it's the best in Woodstock. The hotel used to be a Days Inn, but it's now a Best Western. It's been updated, clean but not too pricey. I got a great room at a decent price.The location is also very good, not too far from the square.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank joelreagan
Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Wadsworth, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

This hotel was very clean and the staff was terrific! Unfortunately, management chooses to keep the indoor pool water at a temperature that is too cold to swim in. My kids & I generally do not mind colder water in the pool. However, this water temperature was too cold! You are at risk of hypothermia!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank David S
Julie D, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Sales Director
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodstock
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Crystal Lake
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago-Algonquin
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 4 in Crystal Lake

Been to BEST WESTERN Woodstock Inn? Share your experiences!