“ok for breakfast”

Three Brothers Family Restaurant.
Ranked #6 of 70 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 25, 2013

a basic Greek family owned place. good breakfasts albeit not cheap. service is ok. dinner not so much, caters to the senior crowd.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

The menu had great variety. We were given coffee promptly, & a bus person returned several times to refill the cups while we waited for our server to come back & take our order. We had to ask the bus person to get our waitress to come back & take our order. Others around us didn't seem to be having a similar problem. Our Eggs Benedict was very good.

1  Thank Jane K
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife and I had planned to visit the restaurant featured on the show “Restaurant Impossible” in Woodstock, Illinois on Sunday, July 14, 2013. After traveling over an hour to get there, we discovered that it closed early on Sunday.
So instead, we went to the 3 Brothers Restaurant. My wife had chicken and I had the fish. We were pleased that both items were hot and juicy. For a family restaurant, the staff was friendly and helpful. However, we did not expect the dinner check to be half of what we normally pay in our town. It would be worth the drive to return to 3 Brothers.

1  Thank Will3husa
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stopped for dinner after driving all day and comfort food just the thing. Choosing from the seniors menu my wife ordered liver & onions while I got the roast pork. Both very tender and tasty and more than ample portions. Beverage and dessert were included and all under $20. Service was great and waitress extremely cordial. Menu quite varied. Highly recommend for good family style dining.

2  Thank potrazebe