Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
nice day to spend your time with your family

Reviewed September 2, 2018
rukkunudeen r
Chennai (Madras), India
Birthday celebration

Reviewed November 1, 2016
RAVABRA
Chicago, Illinois
via mobile

All reviews corn maze apple cider donuts petting zoo magic show pumpkin patch up charge gift shop honeycrisp admission fun
Reviewed September 22, 2018

We visited All Seasons for the first time today. We had a wonderful time. The staff was very friendly, every worker we encountered was wearing a smile. It is a beautifully well maintained area. It is a great place to take your children, there is a petting zoo, pumpkin patch, corn maze, and restaurant where I had the best doughnut! Also a magic show, tractor rides and lot's of picture opportunities. I'm sure we will visit again this fall.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

We were surprised to find this attraction so closed to home. Our first visit was last year and we've been twice this year including today. We've visited on beautiful fall days and the place is all abuzz with excited seasonal visitors who seem to be equally as impressed as we were. We enjoyed snagging the warm apple donuts fresh from the impressive kitchen. Today we even got a warm dutch apple pie and it was delicious. We'll get there a few more times before the season is over and will look forward to September/October every year.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

We've now visited All Seasons for 6 or 7 years...I've lost count. We always come for the honeycrisp opening weekend and are never disappointed. It is a bit pricey for admission; honeycrisp is a $3 up charge plus if you want access to the attractions that is an extra fee. For 2 adults it was $51 (honeycrisp combo ticket). My son was free since he is under 2.

Very clean and an overall enjoyable experience. Gift shop also has cute items. Pick up some apple cider donuts, you won't be disappointed.

Free parking and buy your tickets online so you don't have to wait in line.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

The place has an excellent attraction for kids and the orchard has a variety of apples, pumpkin & corn. Lot of children activities are included. The restaurant has to be improved

Reviewed May 27, 2018

We went with out of town family and everyone had such a great time. So much fun for the kiddos and us adults had a great time as well. We did the combo which is apple picking and activities. It was nice that you pay upfront and then don't have to worry about paying with the exception of a few activities like pony rides and apple canon. We were surprised by how many activities were included! Pricing I thought was reasonable given everything that's included. The combo actually made it cheaper than a few other places I was considering. My favorite thing though was probably the apple cider slushies and the donuts. YUM! If you're looking for an entire day to spend together as a family this is a great option. Can't wait to go back again.

2  Thank williams810a
Reviewed November 12, 2017

There is so much to do at this orchard and everyone will have fun. The donuts are amazing. The orchards are clean and full of fruit. Plenty of choices for apples and fun.

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

FANTASTIC time!!!! Spent the entire day here with my husband! We are 26 years old and had a blast! The pig races were hilarious and the magician was a hoot! We did both corn mazes (made it out with only a few wrong turns) and would do it again! They also have many fun things for kids to do (we were totally regretting not bringing a friend's kid so we could jump on the jumpy pillow, climb the spider web, and zip line without looking dumb)! The apple cider slushy and donuts are to die for!!!! We bought a whole dozen just for the two of us... And ate them within 3 days. We would highly recommend stopping in the gift shop for samples of the fresh donuts and cider! Mmmmm! The apples were also fantastic! I think I ate more while picking them than what fit in my bag! The honey crisp were definitely the best I have ever had!!! I highly recommend this orchard! It doesn't matter how old you are, there is something for everyone! We will definitely be coming back!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Esther H, Owner at All Seasons Orchard, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Thank you for visiting and for sharing your experience!
We work hard each year to create a memorable fall festival experience so we're thrilled that you and your husband enjoyed your time at the farm. We're also happy to hear that you were able to explore all that the farm has to offer from apple picking to the barnyard to all the seasonal foods we offer.

Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed May 31, 2017

Went with family and had so much fun. Was impressed by how clean the farm was and how friendly the staff was. We ended up spending almost the entire day there. The quality and selection of apples was fantastic. Make sure to get honeycrisp if it's available. We then spent a few hours in the activity area. You have to pay to go into the activity area but was so worth it. Before taking off we stopped by their cute store to grab donuts and cider. Hands down I think they have the best cider donuts.

Eddie H, Owner at All Seasons Orchard, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and feedback regarding your experience! We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your time here with your family!

We look forward to having you join us again during this next upcoming season!

Have a great day and thanks again!

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

This place is very clean and well kept . The staff is phenomenal. I was pleasantly surprised . I took my daughter to celebrate her birthday on a Tuesday and she had so much fun . I highly recommend . The only reason I didn't give it an excellent rating is because they ran out of apple cider doughnuts. To me that's the best part of visiting a farm we came home empty handed .

Eddie H, Owner at All Seasons Orchard, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for choosing All Seasons to celebrate your daughter’s birthday!

We are so glad to hear you had a positive experience. We do apologize for having run out of donuts and would like to make that up to you. If you have some time, please email us at customerservice@allseasonsorchard.com and reference this review.

Thanks again and have a great day!

Reviewed October 27, 2016

blooming blossoms could be more beautiful
thanks to owner good assortment
loved place and people who work there

Thank you for leaving us feedback about your experience! It is so wonderful to see that you enjoyed the blossoms and the staff! They work very hard to ensure that all of our guests enjoy their time here on our farm and have lasting memories.

We hope to see you back again this year to check out all of the new things we have to offer including new bakery items.

Have a great day and thanks again!