“Great Steaks & Crab Legs!”
Review of Two Tails Market & Eatery - CLOSED

Two Tails Market & Eatery
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Reviewed November 10, 2012

When we visit the Woodstock area, we like to try new restaurants. We hit the jackpot tonight with Two Tails Market & Eatery. Three people in our party ordered surf and turf and I ordered the crab legs. Everyone was pleased with their steak and lobster and the all you can eat crab legs were the best I've ever had! Each order was fresh, firm, and steaming hot when it came to the table (If you are going to order the all you can eat crab legs, make sure to get there before 7:00.) We also sampled the clam chowder and that was amazing as well. It was made fresh by G.M. Wendy. We are so glad we happened upon Two Tails and will absolutely be visiting again!

There are newer reviews for Two Tails Market & Eatery

Reviewed October 22, 2012

After having a resturant.com gift certificate for Two Tails, my husband and I went for a Friday night dinner. We should have turned around at the door when we smelled the raw fish. The service was OK and that is the best I can say. My husband and I each ordered fish. When our food was taking a long time, I looked at the open kitchen to see the cook touching cooked fish with his bare non-gloved hands. It just happened to be my order. I had the fish fry and the fish was extremely over cooked, the tarter had a very strong mustard taste. My husband’s fish was about 4 oz when advertised as a full pound. It did not really matter because it was the worst catfish he has ever been severed. We will not be going back to even give them a second chance.

1  Thank Cindy S
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Went to this restaurant, for the first time, on a Friday with friends and were pleasantly surprised with all the fish dinners, from the fish fry, as well as others. Fast and friendly service and will return soon

Reviewed February 27, 2012

The seafood and filets at TWO Tails is top notch quality...I have never gotten anything there that did not live up to first class! Try the filets... they melt in your mouth...You do not even need a knife to cut into them..... Makes my mouth water thinking about them!!.

1  Thank positiveone53