“Fun place with uneven food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
Ranked #35 of 55 Restaurants in Woodridge
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We've had some problems here with food that wasn't done right, so much so that we often go to other BW3 outlets. Still, convenience wins sometimes, and it seems that its doing better. This store does not have some of the amenities that others do, but the family still has a great time.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

If you like wings, beer and sports, then go to BWW in River City! I also like their chicken tender and cheeseburger selections. The waitress was real friendly and personable and she brought back our drinks very quickly. And last but not least on why you should come to this place is they have free wifi!

Reviewed August 15, 2011

BWW opened recently at the River City Marketplace in Jacksonville, FL. We have a wonderful local place (Wing It) but decided to see what the buzz was about...what a mistake! The dining room is set up where everyone is on top of each other, it's way too noisy and the food was terrible.

We ordered the mushroom appetizer. These were obviously made from frozen and the larger ones were still cold in the center....there should be a warning when restaurants choose frozen 'shrooms over fresh.

The server asked us if we wanted our wing put on while we were eating our shrooms...having experience with a real wing place I assumed the wings would be cooked to order and take 10-15 minutes. She didn't step away for two minutes and our wings were on the table. They are obviously pre-cooked and sitting...somewhere...waiting for sauce (which was also terrible).

My wife and I both left there feeling ill and vowed never to return. I also swore I would post this review to warn other about this restaurant. I have no idea how they are a "successful" chain restaurant...it was awful!

Reviewed January 4, 2009

Good burgers and BBQ. Nice selection of beers. Sports on large screen televisions in every direction. NTN trivia.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 7, 2008

Love it there food is great whenever im in chicago i go there with my friends but the booze is a little pricey for me

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook