“Highly recommend”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My wife and I had dinner here. We started off with an order of garlic bread, which was very good. For our main meal we both ordered their broasted chicken dinner. It consisted of four pieces of delicious chicken, a side of very good coleslaw, some fresh bread, and fries that were very crispy and not oily at all. Great service. The entire meal was around $20.00 total for the two of us.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

If you order Buffet, you get.. buffet food. Never had buffet at Nonnie's but c'mon people.. it is buffet!

The pizza here is the best we found. They offer thin crust, extra thin crust AND, extra baking for a crispy top... all options. The place is efficient, has a party room upstairs and the service people know what they are doing.

1  Thank thomasrydz
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Actually, I made two. First, I walked into the place. Second, because they had one of my favorite beers on tap, I neglected to ask the cost of the buffet. $10 for lunch?

Simply, it was terrible. The pizzas on the buffet were probably only 6-7 inches in diameter - so small that each "slice" could only hold one piece of pepperoni. And, the slices were so poorly cut, that trying to put one on your plate meant that you pulled all of the cheese and topping off of all the other slices. Finally, the crust was like a cracker - little texture, flavor or appeal.

There were probably more salad items on the buffet than everything else combined, and the entree type foods were basically mediocre. The sausage and peppers stood out over everything else because it didn't make me gag. Their chicken wings were well seasoned, but came from birds that had been thoroughly starved before being slaughtered - I can't remember ever being served such scrawny, meatless chicken, ever.

They must survive on their bar business, in spite of daily libation specials, because I will never go back for the food. Two beers and the food ended up costing $25 for lunch - at least twice what it was worth.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Friday night fish fry is fabulous. Scrod with a very light batter.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

everyone has a specific taste for pizza, some like thick, stuffed, etc. My wife and I had a favorite carry out for years but they went out of business.

We had been to Nonnie's with friends years before and decided to try it again.

Their pizza is our favorite now. We've gotten to know one of the managers, the wait staff recognizes us and they're always prompt and friendly. Our son now frequents Nonnie's with his friends. Always the same, great pizza and a pleasant place.