“Nothing Special”

Rosati's Pizza
Ranked #20 of 54 Restaurants in Woodridge
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We had a 16" thin crust, with sausage, mushrooms, jalapenos. The pizza seemed a little overdone--the cheese was overbrowned and parts of the crust were close to being black. There was too much sauce on it--if you like extra sauce on your pizza, you would probably like it. The service I got at the counter was good--very nice staff.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Order from here every week. Best pizza around. Wouldnt order from any other place. My kids absolutely love it.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Had been a return customer. Noticed on one occasion that the word "Black" was written on my receipt and since I am African American I found this offensive. On another occasion I called there regarding billing question and the manager told me "you probably don't have money anyway."

I found this restaurant to be extremely racist and ultimately impossible to conduct business with.

Julie Bartlett Walton
708-238-5823

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I like thin crust primarily and they do a nice job here. Sausage is very tasty and they do not skimp on the toppings. Always on time for pick up. Always have local coupons which is nice. Rosati's is very consistent and if you like it the first time, you will keep on enjoying it. Keep up the good work....

Reviewed January 4, 2009

Strictly carry out, no seating. Pizza is good, ribs are even better. Also have chicken and pasta on menu.