“The pasta was ok”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Liked- they say they make homemade pasta- neat!
Nice wait staff/host. I ordered take out and purchased the Rudy? special and had abotu 13 pieces of medium shrimp with white/greenish pasta with a butter/oil sauce. I didn't care for all the oil at the bottom of my container. Other than that..loved that they gave a bag full of bread, but no butter. I asked for plastic ware and did not receive any. I may come back to try something else...give them another try.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have been to Clara's on a number of occasions and it does not disappoint. The staff is attentive and knowledgable. The food is great with nice size portions. My friend who is a regular there was not happy with his usual entree (a first, I might add). No problem! The waitress agreed, sent it back and he got the same dish, re-done, and it was wonderful. I've had seafood entrees when I've gone and they've all been really good. Family friendly. A gem.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Both the lasagna and ravioli were outstanding, be careful not to fill up on the bread and awesome olive oil dip before your dinner arrives. The quality of the food makes this place.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Nice restaurant with good food. Decor is very basic as is the style of food but the food is fresh and good. Friendly and attentive waitstaff? Can't go wrong but likely wont blow you away either.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I called before we left and they do take reservations for groups of 5 or more. Since it was just my hubby & I we arrived to a 45 minute wait. Got seat at the bar. It was really busy and the bartender couldn't keep up. He was so busy, he was running the cash register one minute and putting limes or cherries in drinks the next, w/out washing his hands. Anyway, the food was great.
Bread was warm & fresh. Salad excellent and our entrees wonderful & abundant. The room was cold and drafty and we noticed some wore their coats while dining.(it was 10 degrees outside).

Been to Clara's? Share your experiences!