“Good food, average prices” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Seating
Bolingbrook, Illinois
“Good food, average prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

The grouper sandwich used to be outstanding, but is not as good as it used to be. The burgers are good, and the portion sizes are generous. Fair service.

Visited December 2012

Woodridge, Illinois
“Great place to eat with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I have been going to Cabana Charleys at least once a month ever since it opened. It's a Tiki bar and grill with great food. Mondays are half price hamburgers and they have a good variety. Their burgers are the best and so are their sweet potatoe fries. 6 to 8 of our friends meet us there every month and we always have a fun time and you can't beat the price. Some weekends they have a live band.

• Visited November 2012
Winfield, Illinois
“I love the Gator bites and Conch Fritters”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have eaten here like 3 times in the last 6 months and these two appetizers and the coconut shrimp hit the spot. I also like the large drinks primarily the Arnold palmers!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Chicago, Illinois
“Food was inedible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is a BAR - do NOT go here expecting to find edible food! This is THE worst dining experience we have had in this area. Even though there were just a few patrons when we visited, the waitress was too busy chatting with other staff to take care of us in a timely fashion. The main issue was the horrendous food quality.

• Visited May 2012
Lisle, Illinois
“OUTSTANDING RUDENESS!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

All I can say is this is the worst experience I have EVER had in a restaurant in all of my 55 years. After being there for a while it was easy to see why things were so bad. A manager named, "Sally". The woman has a serious problem, I saw her continually going off on employees as well as customers. It doesn't matter how good the food and drinks were (which were not all that great and over-priced), but the fact that you have to come in and hear someone yelling, have your bills screwed up not once, but multiple times and then have to debate with her about it...well, I'd rather be at work then spending my money here. I feel bad for whoever owns this place as due to this one individual, this place won't be around long.....

• Visited April 2012