“I would say this is a must go!”

Marino's Pizzeria & Cafe
Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Wood Dale
Cuisines: Pizza
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“I would say this is a must go!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have been all over Europe, Asia, and Africa and I have always tried to fins the best food possible because I see food as one of the best ways to explore a culture. I would have never expected to find one of my best food experiences in a little italian restaurant that I just happened to stop by on my way to O'hare. The food was simply amazing, and I found the atmosphere to be very friendly as well, but honestly to get this amount and quality of food for this price, simply unbelievable.
Cannot wait to travel from O'hare again so that I can go back here.

• Visited March 2014

Wood Dale
“Homemade Italian food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Quaint little village restaurant with the best food ever. Nice portions, moderate prices. Even though the seating has been expanded, it fills up quickly.

• Visited January 2014
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
“Always good”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have been to Marino's many times and have always had a great meal. The atmosphere is nice and the restaurant is very clean from top to bottom. The staff is very friendly and hard working. You will definitely get your moneys worth here and the food is fresh. Pizza, pasta, Chicken Parm...I could go on and on. It's all delicious. You have to give this place a shot and you'll be hooked just like I am.

• Visited July 2013
“Average Thin Crust”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

First time was average. Ordered on wing night. Godfather pizza (beef and giardiniera) was good. Though crust not crunchy enough and sauce too sweet for my taste. Would not recommend the wings.

I will try again when I get sick of local favorites (reason for first call).

NYC
“Just Like Nonna's”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Whenever I travel to the Chicago 'burbs west of O'Hare and I find myself in Wood Dale around lunch time, I always stop in to eat at Marino's. The food is great - fresh, appetizing and cheap. I love the pasta fagiole, the prosciutto and mozzarella sandwich drizzled with olive oil, and whatever daily pasta special is on the board. The thin-crust pizza, which I prefer, is just like home in NYC. It's nothing fancy, but would definitely recommend returning again and again.

• Visited September 2012