“great pizza restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stone Creek Grill

Stone Creek Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
north port florida
“great pizza restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

THis place has lots of backwoods ambience with a big stone fireplace, comfy bar, lots of tables and a loft and screened in outdoor seating. THey make a great pizza and have other entrees as well. Would definitely recommend it for couples or family dining.

• Visited August 2013

Springfield, Illinois
“Stone Creek Grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is about the best pizza outside of Chicago. It is completely awesome. The staff is always very accommodating, the drinks are tasty, great family environment, with a bar set off the side. I Love this place and don't recall ever visiting this area without stopping here. Being that I have family near by I've been here, periodically, while visiting, for almost 15 years. It is awesome. All of their food looks fabulous, but I'm here for the pizza.

Visited July 2013
Beach Park, Illinois, United States
“Hit or miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Last night we ordered takeout from here. I ordered a steak salad and my husband ordered flaked whitefish. My husband's fish was very good, the rice sidedish was a little bland. My steak salad was not very good because most of the lettuce contained the white bottoms and not much of the green leaves, and the steak was overcooked and very tough, so I did not enjoy it. This was a disappointment to us, and we were surprised because the last time we were here and ate on site our rib dinners were very good as were the sides. We love the ambiance of this restaurant, and the service is usually great. Not sure what happened to our order last night. We were told it would be ready in 15 minutes, but when we arrived to pick it up the order wasnt' ready and actually took 30 min., so we waited an additional 15 min.They were not crowded at the time either, as it was a Thursday early evening at about 5:30pm and not many cars in the parking lot.

Visited June 2013
Chicago, IL
“They do some things VERY well, others not so much...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We went here after a college graduation. Large group (about 15+). We were seated in the enclosed porch in the back which was nice. Parking is plentiful. Building and immediate surrounding area well-kept. Atmosphere is nice. Outside deck looks nice - closed due to bad weather for us.

Thin crust Pizza (BLT, cheese, and BBQ chicken) was PHENOMENAL. Hands down delicious. Well done.
I had the white chicken chili baked potatoe and it was Awesome! My husband had the pork chops - said they were watery and to pass next time. My kids had the popcorn chicken (awesome) and mac & cheese (don't get it, been sitting most of the day and you could tell). I would pass on the soup, Cheddar Broccolli left quite a bit to be desired. Heard the burgers were awesome as well as the wings.

Cons: - the main dining area has a bit of a funky smell. Could've been all the rain the days preceding. Our porch was fine.
- The waitress was very obviously new and was trying too hard to be happy. She didn't have ANY help from fellow wait staff/bus boys and complained out loud to us about it....not terrbily professional.
- No kids menus available and not that very busy. Odd.

• Visited May 2013
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

The restaurant was recommended to us by several local people - which is always a good sign. There were six of us in our party and everyone was very pleased with their meals. My husband had a fried cod dinner and I had lasagna. We both had salads, which were very fresh, and the dressing was very good.
My husband had "stoney creek" potatoes with his meal. (I believe that's what they were called) They were delicious!!
The portions were large - my husband got 5 pieces of cod with his dinner!
They bring out loaves of bread with your salads - and then several of us also got bread with our meals.
My lasagna was very good also, and it was served with garlic bread.
We were there on Thursday night, and we did call ahead for seating. Apparently on weekends its hard to get a table.
Would definitely go there again if we were in the area.
We ate inside, due to weather, but there is an outdoor seating area. There is a creek that runs outside, so in the summer it's probably nice to sit outside.

• Visited May 2013