“Really Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The last time we were here, my husband and I came with friends and we all got the fish fry. It was so good, we still talk about it. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

The pizza was excellent. Went there on Buy one Large pizza night - Get small pizza with one topping free. Had the Taco pizza for our large & our small had Italian beef for the topping. Also had a great appetizer. Many speciality pizzas must go back soon!!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have not eaten here in a while so I pleasantly surprised the coleslaw was still very good creamy and smooth almost like a potato salad I really like it.
The greeter and the wait staff have improved their hospitality skills in the past not always so friendly but I would give them a much in proved shout out
I had the steak sandwich it was cooked perfectly and the meat was tender and favorable, love the stoney fries little potato wedges with parmesan sprinkled on top.

My companion had the fish and was very satisfied with it .. we’ll be going back

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My favorite was the taco pizza, unlike I've ever had it before. my old job used to order pizzas from there all the time. I couldn't waiit to have my special taco pizza. Pilld high in ground beef topped with letuce tomatoes and cheese. Dipping sauce of salsa and or sour cream. So yummy. Nice atmosphere great drinks and specials.

1  Thank Laurie A
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I love the giant fireplace burning in the cold months. This is a great place to gather with friends and family. The food is good, staff is welcoming and food is priced fairly.

1  Thank KimberlyB772