“Good food and good people”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #47 of 76 Restaurants in Wilmette
Chicago
“Good food and good people”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have been a steady customer of this store since it was the St. Louis Bread Company. I have found the thing that makes this store stand out is the good employees.

I recently went to a photography workshop at this store. We were all squeezed into a small room in the restaurant and we kept taking more of their tables from the other section of the store. Instead of being put out by this, the management was accommodating and sensitive to our needs. In a word, they were wonderful. I would visit this store more often than I already do.....but my waistline just will not agree not to grow!

Chicago area
“Great place for a meeting”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I love Panera. This past weekend I held a meeting in the conference room of the Wilmette Panera and we were treated great by the entire staff. From the moment I first called, the managers were super accommodating. Thanks to everyone at the Wilmette Panera for making our meeting go great. And, of course, we loved the food!

Chicago, Illinois
“A great place to meet and eat”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Our photography group recently met in the private room at Panera. The staff at Panera were friendly and very helpful. An older gentleman on the staff twice opened the outside door for me and gave me a big greeting. We met for 6 hours and had delicious food to keep us happy throughout. It is a warm, friendly place to eat and meet.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!