“Wonderful, comfortable dining experience.”

Noodle Cafe of Wilmette
Ranked #6 of 76 Restaurants in Wilmette
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2012

A wonderful dining experience at a very cozy restaurant in Wilmette, Illinois. Small restaurant but worth the wait for our table. Server was very knowledgeable and "fun". Well priced bottle of wine then outstanding tomato basil soup with garlic bread. Fish dishes were well prepared and very fresh. Side of fresh pasta with homemade sauces were ultimate comfort food. Save room for Key Lime Pie....Outstanding experience.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We recently visited Noodle Cafe for the first time. It was positively reviewed in Make It Better, a new North Shore print and online resource so I decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed.
We visited on a Saturday evening, there were 4 of us and each of us selected a different entree. I ordered the herb- garlic jumbo shrimp-there were 6- and it was fantastic. The tomato basil soup was also great. I thought the BBQ sauce on the pork tenderloin was a bit heavy handed (although tasty) but the pork was moist and tender. All in all everyone was very pleased. It was so nice to go out, try a new place and be so delighted. It was also very reasonably priced. We did not order dessert as we were trying out another place for dessert but the ones I saw served looked really excellent! I would absolutely recommend this quaint small intimate bistro. A really nice evening. We will definitely head back to Wilmette and to The Noodle Cafe again! Nice to have great restaurant options without having to go downtown!

1  Thank BarbaraLouise
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We love going here. My son loves the white angel hair with butter. We usually order one for the meal and one to take home. The soups are always fresh and changed on a regular basis. I love the seafood dishes which are usually on their weekly specials. It is a little crowded, but we tend to go early to avoid the crowd. You can call ahead and ask for a table to be reserved. They usually won't seat you until your entire party is on premise.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

The Noodle is a wonderful, family owned cafe in this suburb of Chicago. They feature pastas with your choice of a number of interesting sauces. Another feature is their great soups and salads. My family has to go there frequently for the Tomato Basil soup. Service is always friendly....sometimes it's a little crowded but it's worth the squish.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 8, 2008

We've been going here FOREVER. Great pasta, great wine by the glass, friendly place.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Noodle Cafe of Wilmette? Share your experiences!