“Good breakfast, though service in the back room not ideal.”
Review of Fuel Wilmette

Fuel Wilmette
Reserve with OpenTable
Fuel Wilmette is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 76 Restaurants in Wilmette
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lake/east of greenbay
Transit: Wilmette metra 50 step away
Description: It's a from farm to table restaurant. Delicious!!
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We went here for breakfast with friends and were a group of seven, with three children. We were seated in the back room and enjoyed a yummy breakfast. However, we were all struck by how hard it was to get the waitperson's attention. It took about 20 minutes to get the wait person to bring us the check...we tried signaling to no avail, and finally one of us went to the front of the cafe to ask for the check. Not a deal breaker, but visitors should know that you need to be more aggressive to get food/service/check. Food was yummy, and pleased both children and adults.

1  Thank thekma

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We planned a lunch visit here while bicycling down from Botanic Gardens. Pleasantly surprised with the creativity and quality of the food, the beverage choices, the friendly professional staff, not to mention their preference for regional ingredients. We sat outside on the small parking lot patio (mainly because we weren't dressed for indoor seating in our estimation and it was a really nice day) and really enjoyed our visit. Will definitely return if we are in the area again. Might even leave my car next door.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Have been here several times for breakfast and am never disappointed. I usually order the eggs benedict and they are just really delicious. I also love the sides ie. potatoes w/corn beef hash, chorizo etc. Ingrediants are fresh and I believe local, so that is always a good thing. The owner is usually there and very responsive to his customers needs. Wish it had better parking, but oh well. I visit my daughter in Wilmette and always make sure I get here. We have taken the kids there too, and they love it. Ther service is great friendly and helpful.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

My husband and I have enjoyed Fuel on numerous occasions. He is on a sodium-restricted diet, and they go out of their way to accommodate him. The food is local and fresh; the preparations are always creative. And this is NOT your mom's grilled cheese...:-)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Interesting small healthy food restaurant with good food and friendly atmosphere. Have had several breakfasts and dinners here - each was a great experience for us and our grandchildren. Food is local, well prepared, pricey but good.

1  Thank Knox10SC

Been to Fuel Wilmette? Share your experiences!