“very consistent food”

AO Sushi
Order Online
Ranked #12 of 83 Restaurants in Wilmette
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: AO Sushi specializes in fresh sushi, sashimi, and fish. We have convenient ready to go options as well as customized orders.
Reviewed January 26, 2019

My family and I have been eating here since the day it opened. Fish is always fresh and the sushi is always tasty. Best to order and have it made while you wait. Party trays are always good as well. Pricing is also reasonable.
Would highly recommend for take out.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

AO is our local favorite for carry-out sushi. Fresh, tasty & reasonably priced. Only wish they delivered!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Good sushi at a reasonable price, but not as good as it once was. Sushi a little tougher than usual and negi-hamachi rolls not chopped like we are used to. But all-in-all a good value.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018

We have tried a lot of sushi and we keep coming back to AO! We either do take out or don't mind eating at the counter. I love the specials of the month! I always get that! They are very accommodating! Everyone who works there is so nice! They will add crispy to just about any roll. The sushi is so fresh and so delicious! I am loving the app! It makes ordering ahead a breeze, but I wish you could order the monthly special onto the app.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2017

This is a clean bright place to get some good fresh sushi fast but it is not cheap.
They have lots of yummy prepared sushi & also various salads to go like Seaweed.
I really loved the Crawfish salad with fish roe.

They have so many kinds of fresh fish & seafood to go including cleaned & split salmon fish heads. A simple broil at home & you get Salmon collar (& the whole head) - made this & it was so fresh & wonderful.

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to AO Sushi? Share your experiences!