Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
$99
La Quinta
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook(Willowbrook)(Great Value!)
$58
Econo Lodge(Willowbrook)
$64
Crowne Plaza Chicago SW - Burr Ridge(Burr Ridge)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Pool
$90
Willowbrook Inn(Willowbrook)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssteam showerget awaymy boyfriendrose petalsswim spagreat roomnice sizelight switchesboutique hotelenjoyed our staycontinental breakfastroad tripfree bottle of champagneromantic settingmood lightingtartssurround sound
Reviewed June 25, 2009

Gorgeous rooms, great staff and very well located. We had a fantastic time and plan to stay much more frequently.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2009

We've stayed at the Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites twice. The employees are very friendly and accommodating, and the property is very well maintained. We will probably not be returning for two reasons:

1. During our last stay, it became painfully obvious that the walls between the rooms are not well insulated. We had several hours of bass reverberation thumping into our room, followed by people in the next room arguing at the top of their lungs for quite a while in the middle of the night. Kind of hard to chill out and relax when you can hear people who sound like they're getting ready to kill each other in the next room.

2. As I mentioned, we've stayed twice. I enrolled online for “CL Rewards” prior to our first stay. I never received any information relating to the rewards program after our first nor second stay. Instead, I only received an email stating that they were transitioning to "private membership" and I could cough up more cash for a membership if I wanted future offers. They obviously don't value repeat business.

Good people, nice facility, but the level of service and amenities offered do not justify the premium cost.

We'll stick with Sybaris and might give Ambiance a try as well.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank scubadive1
Reviewed June 7, 2009

My husband and I spent 2 nights at the CL in May. This was to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary. We had a wonderful time. The staff is great and extremely helpful. The rooms are immaculate and beautifully decorated. The entire atmosphere is lovely and private and comfortable. We sure enjoyed our stay. We have never been to a place that we loved as much as the Champagne Lodge. We can't wait to go back again. Give yourselves a treat and try it. You will be extremely happy that you did!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LORRIllinois
Reviewed May 20, 2009

Myself and my sweetheart spent a night at the CL,the rooms was a little bit smaller than i expected but beautiful,clean,comfortable and relaxing. The staff was helpful,knowledgable of hotel products and very kind. I would definately visit again. Felicia S.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2009

My husband and I spent one night at the Champagne Lodge this past weekend to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. When we arrived we were impressed with the facility. As the evening progressed, and resting time arrived we noticed a piece of used toilet tissue under the pillows. The remainder of our stay was a bit uncomfortable. A bed is the most important part of a suite, it makes guest(s) fell relaxed, and that moment was ruined. According to their policy their suites are supposedly of a 4 star standard, which includes deep cleaning and an individual management room inspection. Clearly this room was overlooked.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
8  Thank loveactually
ChampLodge, Owner at Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2009

Trip Advisor Readers -

My staff goes through great lengths to ensure that our rooms are cleaned and inspected. We do not have a record of any complaint from a guest concerning the matter in this review. However; an employee of the establishment mentioned in the title of this review did stay at our hotel on the date of this review, as I was present at check-in. Please draw your own conclusion to this review, and if you have any questions regarding this review or our cleaning and inspection process, please feel free to contact our hotel. Thanks, John - GM