Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
$99
Econo Lodge(Willowbrook)
$80
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook(Willowbrook)(Great Value!)
$72
Crowne Plaza Chicago SW - Burr Ridge(Burr Ridge)(Great Value!)
$93
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$90
$129
Hampton.com
$110
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$176
$152
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

WoodSpring Suites Chicago Darien(Darien)(Great Value!)
$140
$89
$79
All reviewssteam showerexecutive suiteget awaymy boyfriendrose petalsswim spapool suitegreat roomnice sizelight switchesboutique hotelenjoyed our stayroad tripcontinental breakfastfree bottle of champagnemood lightingsurround sound
Reviewed April 4, 2014

First off, the location is on a frontage road of a major highway. The room rates are high for what you get in return. They add a membership fee for some unknown reason. There are plenty of hotels downtown which are cheaper and have friendlier staff.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the highway noise.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kilosix
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here Valentines Day 2014 in suite II. I was able to pay for a early check in & even though I got there late ..lol I still had no problems checking in. The folks at the front desk were nice. Fast & friendly check in & check out. They do have room service!! It was fast! I paid for rose petals scattered across the room. That was done. My BF walked in 1st and was simply amazed. Not only did they have the rose petals scattered all over the bed and floor. There was a cute lil teddy bear in the middle of the bed w/a balloon tied to it and chocolates. There was also some sort of complimentary wine in the fridge w/some cute little plastic wine glasses which were chilled. Complimentary breakfast!! THE ROOM WAS CLEAN. The bathroom was spotless. The tub was spotless. The steam room is great, also spotless. The pictures don't really do the steam room justice. The floor is very pretty but U can not tell from most pictures. My only complaint about the room is the BED. While the lights around the bed is great the bed is hard! Really hard! Clean, not comfy. A PLUS- U can adjust the lights around the bed. They have a radio & flat screen w/cable. The bed wasn't a big problem for us, we spent more time in the hot tub than the bed. Hot Tub was huge, more than enough room for even two plus size ppl. It IS in a good location however if U don't follow their instructions it can be hard to find. One BIG problem we had has was we left to grab a bite & had a hard time getting back b/c the GPS does not recognize their address. But overall, great stay would go back!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ms_I_Love2Travel
Reviewed February 10, 2014

The best place to unwind and beat the winter blues. My husband and I wanted a place to come and relax and get away from it all. We found even more!!!! We reconnected with one another and found the best place to just get in tune with each other. Will be back soon!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Luvaya1
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Like a previous traveler I had a Groupon for this hotel that included a 1 night stay in an executive suite and a bottle of champagne. They did not give us the bottle of champagne upon our arrival and it was not anywhere in our room, so after checking in, taking our bags to our room, turning down the thermostat (the room was extremely hot) I went back to the front desk. The concierge asked me (twice) if I was sure he hadn't given it to me at check in time, I assured him he hadn't, and he gave us a bottle of sparkling wine...no big deal.

The jacuzzi in our room was absolutely huge, but there was a bunch of bubbles and some water that had gathered by the drain. Hoping that the bubbles were from them cleaning the jacuzzi before we got there (and not from someone else's bubble bath), I began to fill it with hot water to get rid of them, but it took forever for the water and bubbles to go down the drain. We had the it open all the way, so the drain must have just been clogged. Deciding to leave the jacuzzi alone, I grabbed the ice bucket to fill it up so we could make some cocktails, but it was already halfway full of water. There was also a Styrofoam cup and few napkins in the trash. The rest of the room looked great...bed made well, mirrors clean, floors spotless. I am not a "complainer" and decided to boo shoo it off and go to dinner.

When we returned the room was back to being blazing hot! We turned down the thermostat again, hoping this time it would get a little cooler. The battle between us and the thermostat lasted all night until we finally just shut it off completely to cool down the room. Even after the temperature dropped it was still hard to sleep because the bed was hard as a rock!

I checked the website and to stay in an executive suite it is normally $229 for a Saturday night. I couldn't help but wonder if the poor housekeeping service was a result of us using the Groupon and not having to pay as much, which of course should be no excuse. I know we should have contacted management right away to express our concerns, or at least spoke up when we checked out. We had spoken to 2 concierges during our stay, neither of them rude, but not overly friendly either. It would have been nice during check out to ask how our stay went. I think by the end of the stay we just wanted to get out of there.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Zaza00000
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I booked a standard II room at the Champagne Lodge in Willowbrook, IL for our anniversary. I paid for two separate additions for the room to make it special; I bought the anniversary package for $30 that was suppose to include rose pedals ON THE BED, 2 flutes, 2 cupcakes, and a bottle of wine and I also bought the anniversary balloons for $35 which included the balloons plus rose pedals SCATTERED ACROSS THE SUITE. When we arrived to our room there was only rose pedals on the bed, the bottle of wine, the flutes, the cupcakes, and a super cheap set of balloons. Not only were the balloons mediocre but the forgot to but rose pedals throughout the suit. I didn't complain because I just wanted to enjoy our anniversary which we did. The two nights we stayed were excellent. We packed our things and as we left the cleaning lady went into our room. Several hours later I went to pump gas and my card was getting declined to find out that the Champagne Lodge charged me an additional $75 fee which put my account in the negative. My fiancée contacted them and the said that the fee was for a stolen radio. We were outraged that they were accusing us of stealing a hotel radio which we never say there. The closest thing to a radio in the room was the clock which is definitely not worth $75 and not worth stealing. We told them that we didn't not see a radio and we definitely didn't take one and they said call back tomorrow to talk to the supervisor who isn't in. The next day we called again and spoke to the supervisor who informed us that she did not do the inspection, that we would have to call back tomorrow again to speak to that supervisor. Once again we called the following day and the supervisor sat on the phone insisting that we took the radio. We asked for video footage, we looked at the pictures and description online to see if there is even a radio in the room, we informed her that the cleaning lady went in directly as we left, we asked if the room was inspected before we came and how long after we left since there was definitely enough time for the cleaning lady to get in there, etc. We are not accusing the cleaning lady of stealing it but we are outraged, upset, and feel discriminated that the supervisor to this hotel would sit there and have us call three times to argue with us over the phone for an hour and insist that we are some low life thief's to steal a radio. I enjoyed my time at the hotel but after this experience I will never come again and I would never recommend this hotel to anybody. This is how they make there extra bucks, accuse there customers of being thief's. Wow. Great way to turn 4 stars to none. Unfortunately, I have to put 1 star but this hotel doesn't deserve any. If you are going to stay at the Champagne Lodge make sure you cover your back. Ridiculous.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple