Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Willowbrook)
Willowbrook Inn(Willowbrook)
  • Pool
All reviewssteam showerget awaymy boyfriendrose petalsswim spagreat roomnice sizelight switchesboutique hotelenjoyed our staycontinental breakfastroad tripfree bottle of champagneromantic settingmood lightingtartssurround sound
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed in swimming pool room. Awesome atmosphere & romantic setting for anniversary. One of best rooms ever stayed in. Will be back soon. Only drawback is 5 pm check in. I'd recommend doing two nights to take greater advantage of money spent for swimming pool room.

Room Tip: Swimming pool room worth extra splurge.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mark M
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Great for romantic weekend away. No children allowed, Rooms are fairly small but part of that is size of shower/steam room and hot tub. We had executive room, 186 gallon hot tub is big enough for 2 adults to float in in you want to. Lots of mirrors make room seem larger, kinda surprised there was not one over bed. Shower/steam room was a treat, granite bench to sit on, or whatever. Multiple night discounts got price down to $139 per night. Cancellation policy is very restrictive so read carefully.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Moweaqua_Dad
Reviewed August 14, 2012

What a weekend. The room was beautiful. We had the Pool Suite. Want to enjoy a stay, ask for the pool suite. Everything was perfect. It was the most romantic setting I have ever been in. The entire experience was wonderful. The staff were great and nothing was left to chance. Everything was fantastic.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This place is fantastic! The rooms are clean, the amenities are great, the price is right and the staff is amazing. We, my sister, daughter and her husband and I, stayed here when my daughter graduated from Kaplan. We lucked up on this via the web when all the other hotels were sold out...what a blessing! It is about a 20 minute drive to Midway Airport and about the same distance to where my daughter graduated. Traveling from Texas we were not sure what it was going to be like. who believes what you see on the web? Well, truly what you see here is what you get!! And then some! We had such a nice time; continental breakfast, champagne evenings,spa and steam shower in the room. If you are anywhere near here you have to try it.

Room Tip: Rooms are very cozy.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Pamela W
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My husband took me here for our 10 year wedding anniversary and we had the swimming pool suite and let me say this was the most romantic, relaxing, elegant, incredible place. The suite was clean, nice romantic lighting, comfortable bed and the pool was AWESOME!!!! They have a full bar, plenty of towels, quiet surrounding, nice big plasma tvs, a shower for 2 and plenty of privacy. My husband and I literally spent hours in the pool listening to the Sirius radio station they have set that was playing romantic music that we grew up on. We fell in love with CL and definitely we will be returning!!!

Room Tip: There is no room better than the swimming pool suite
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple