“Extremely Poor Service”

Bakers Square Restaurant & Pies
Ranked #29 of 53 Restaurants in Willowbrook
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Extremely Poor Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

This restaurant was nearly empty at 8 PM and I understand why. The service here is absolutely terrible. The food was okay, but everything was very slow...especially the waitstaff. Based on our experience, this place (chain) is not worthy of another try. My wife had the Turkey Pot Pie (reasonably good). It was last week and I cannot remember what I had...that definitely means it was not memorable. The poor service distracted from whatever I had to eat...I remember not eating all of what they served. Perhaps their bakery is okay...I simply would not give the restaurant another chance...too many good places to go.

• Visited August 2013