“Great food, great service”
Review of Kerry Piper

Kerry Piper
Ranked #16 of 54 Restaurants in Willowbrook
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 5, 2014

our waiter was pleasant and most helpful in helping us choose our beer. the food was excellent and the atmosphere relaxing

1  Thank Simone J

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Quickly seated, server very helpful, food awesome--corned beef and swiss....so good. Highly recommend Smithwick Red Irish ale.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I love the chicken pot pies! The best around. Friendly staff; great atmosphere; excellent value! Give it a try!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We love the cozy atmosphere and the great food. The staff is helpful and nice. Tuesday specials are a value. Definitely try Boxty! My husband and his co-worker eat here every time they are in the area. We also had a large family X-mas party here and it was perfect. If I lived closer, I'd be there now.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have visited this Irish pub many times and always looked forward to the experience. Love the atmosphere. This time my party was very disappointed in the food. The corned beef and cabbage were cold and flavorless. The Shepherd's Pie was not very tasty. The drinks were strong but served in mini glasses. Always looked forward to the Irish coffee and dessert but didn't want to risk it this time.

Won't be back