“nice upgrades”

Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Willowbrook
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel previously for business travel...its cheap and clean but this last time I stayed I was very impressed. the hotel is going through an upgrade and the rooms are so much nicer now. very comfortable and still at a decent price. hard to find decent prices when you are in the Chicago area and this is very close to restaurants and shopping

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of our Inn. I'm happy to hear you like our recent renovation and that our location is convenient for your travel needs. We hope to see you stay with us again soon.

Red Roof Inn Chicago - Willowbrook

There are newer reviews for Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Team Member name: Yesenia

Excellent treatment. My room was cleaned every day. The room had everything I needed, lots of space, two beds, etc. I will always prefer to stay there when in chicago. It's directly on the freeway/Highway. Again very nice. thank you.
peter

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank peter c
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review of our Inn. I'm happy to hear that we are able to meet your needs with a clean, comfortable room. I will be sure to pass your comments along to my team. I hope to see you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Was pleasantly surprised by this little gem of a property--the room was newly updated and very comfortable. The location was right off I-55 just 20 minutes from Midway Airport which made catching my early morning flight a little more bearable. The front desk person was very cheerful and helpful. It has three floors with outdoor entrances and I was on the 2nd which was only reachable by stairs, which could be an obstacle to some, especially if you are hauling luggage. That was the only negative of my whole experience. Would definitely stay there again for an early flight.

Room Tip: ask for a ground floor when making your reservation
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of the Red Roof Inn of Willowbrook. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location was convenient for you to get to your flight at Midway airport. I will pass your comments along to my staff and I will make sure they inform our guests of the elevator in the center of the building. I hope you will come stay with us again next time you visit Chicago.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have been a regular customer at this location for 5 year, I stay every weekend when i am off work. There are so many great things to say about this location, where do i start? First off, the staff is professional & friendly, they have great knowledge of the area, experts at solving problems. The rooms are always clean & stocked, the whole property is being renovated, the new rooms are nice & cozy. Team member, YESENIA, makes sure my reservations are updated, to ensure i have a room at checkin. I love this place, "MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME".

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for your review and many thanks for your continued patronage of our Inn. We're always happy to see you and I'm glad you enjoy our newly renovated and 100% Smoke Free rooms. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Once again, while on a pleasure trip I stayed at this RRI and as always it was quiet and clean! The Front desk girl was especially helpful and knowledgeable and polite. ONLY thing though, HOW about putting a couple packs of HOT CHOCOLATE mix on the coffee stand for us NON COFFEE folks. THANKS AGAIN!

Room Tip: Since I travel with people who DON'T get around so well, I try and get a first floor, but this p...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Alan G, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you for your review of our Inn and I'm happy to hear you had a relaxing stay with us. We are always delighted to hear from our guests and I will certainly pass your comments along to the rest of my staff. I will certainly look into adding hot chocolate to our coffee bar. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We initially booked our reservation with orbitz and they really messed up our reservation :( Amanda the customer agent at the Red Roof Inn front desk was able to clean up their mess and really made us feel at home. We decided to come back to the Red Roof Inn even though other hotel/motels were closer to where we need to be. Amanda gets an A+++ from us. Employees like her are hard to find.

-satisfied customer :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mitch M
FloatingGM, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for your kind words regarding Amanda's work at our Inn. We're always happy to hear feedback from our guests and I'm delighted that Amanda was able to provide you excellent customer service and solve the problem that occurred. I will be sure to pass your comments along to Amanda and the rest of my staff. We hope to see you come stay with us again soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We took a chance with this place as it was very close to the stadium where Chicago Fire plays. It was only $45 but the mattresses were lumpy and the carpets dingy. And its outside doors and they had a giant party in the parking lot from about 3 first floor rooms. It's cheap but that shows.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jabrjaws

Thank you for your review of our Inn. I'm sorry to hear that our accomodations did not meet your expectations. We are currently undergoing a renovation that is scheduled to be completed in May of this year. Our rooms will feature all new bedding, furniture, hardwood flooring, a brand new paint job, and new sinks and vanities. We will be sure to watch out for noise disturbances in the future and I hope you will come visit us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Willowbrook
La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook
Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Burr Ridge
Best Western Plus Chicagoland - Countryside
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Darien
SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook? Share your experiences!