“Great value and great place to stay.”

La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Willowbrook
Thompsons Station, TN
“Great value and great place to stay.”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Great value for a very reasonable price. Great location next to I-55. Near restaurants, Target, and other shopping. Wonderful, clean, warm room with very quit AC/Heat unit. Breakfast bar is adequate, but still good. I'll be back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank BruceTN

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I were in the area for the holidays and I chose this hotel because of the wonderful reviews that I read on this site. I enjoyed the convenient location off I-55 and our hotel stay was quiet. We didn’t eat breakfast since we wanted to sleep late both days we were in town. The staff was friendly and we got our room for a good price. I didn’t have time to shop or visit restaurants in the area but the hotel is located in an area surrounded by many places for shopping and eating. I will return to this hotel again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank vwright2020
Illinois
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stay at this hotel several times a year. It's a perfect location off of I55 and far enough outside of the Chicago that you don't pay an arm and a leg for one nights stay, yet you're only 40 minutes from the city (depending on time and day and traffic).

The hotel staff are all very friendly. The rooms are nice (beds are a little hard for my personal liking - but not so bad you can't sleep). As with most hotels, walls/floors are thin so you can hear activity from other people, but again not so bad that it kept it up or would keep me from returning. Breakfast is standar - nothing special.

Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area. I know I will continue to stay here several times a year.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

2 Thank teatee99
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The 1st night in our room we had a problem with the tv, after checking the remote and finding no resolve the night manager cheerfully offered us another room where all was well. We found during our stay that same positve attitude with the rest of the staff. The internet was easy to use and worked fine with a netbook and ipad. The room was clean and pleasant and had a flat screen tv. Convinent location to family in the area so we will definitly stay here the next time we are in town..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Mt Carroll
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel many times in the last year. It is conveniently located for my business and there are a number of restaurants and shops nearby, including Staples, Fed Ex, and the always wonderful Portillo's. The front desk people remember me, the housekeepers are friendly and helpful and the breakfast is better than average. One time I locked my keys in my car and the maintenance guy got them out for me! It's a great place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Kalona, Iowa
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed in the hotel twice and have found the staff friendly and helpful both times. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. There is enough to chose from for breakfast that one should not go away hungry. I had my elderly mother with me and she did not want to go to the breakfast room so it would have been nice if trays were available to take food back to room. I did manage withouth one. If I am in the area again, I would definitely stay there.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank mjescher
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willowbrook
Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Burr Ridge
Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge
SpringHill Suites Chicago Southwest at Burr Ridge/Hinsdale
WoodSpring Suites Chicago Darien
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Darien

Been to La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook? Share your experiences!