La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook
Econo Lodge(Willowbrook)
$55
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook(Willowbrook)(Great Value!)
$51
$125
Crowne Plaza Chicago SW - Burr Ridge(Burr Ridge)(Great Value!)
$84
  • Pool
$80
Travelocity
Willowbrook Inn(Willowbrook)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanfront deskexercise roomwithin walking distancethe breakfast areafresh fruitbudget hotelan early morning flightconvenient locationplace to staytarget storefitness centerstaff was friendlybusiness travelstay downtownfree internet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed in the hotel twice and have found the staff friendly and helpful both times. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. There is enough to chose from for breakfast that one should not go away hungry. I had my elderly mother with me and she did not want to go to the breakfast room so it would have been nice if trays were available to take food back to room. I did manage withouth one. If I am in the area again, I would definitely stay there.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mjescher
A La Quinta traveler
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Reviewed October 30, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Great value, with very helpful & friendly morning and evening staff. Comfy bed, and modern/clean rooms/bathrooms. Loved the Samsung tv as well. I would definitely return if I am in the area. Breakfast kind of grossed me out a few times, but hey, it's free. Folks, this is one of the best places you can come to in the area without breaking the bank.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Excellent value for what we paid. Staff made us feel like we were VIP's. Would have liked to have the breakfast time extended because we usually sleep in when we travel for leisure. Other than that, La Quinta in Willowbrook is where we will stay on future trips to that area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stayed here one night while traveling out of Chicago for business. The wifi was great. The room was clean. There was some doors slamming in the middle of the night. Breakfast was good. One weird thing, though. I asked for a newspaper in the morning at breakfast. The woman looked at me funny and the gentleman at the desk said, "They don't deliver here." I found that very odd. I stay in hotels all over the country and have not been to one that didn't have a newspaper. Not a big deal, but strange.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business