“late lunch stop”

The Irish Legend Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stopped in for a late lunch after attending a wake, We frequently have passed the place in our journeys and decided to give it a try after others have told us about it being a nice place

We stopped on a late sunday afternoon ( 5pm ) there were quite a few leftover Bears fans there and we grabbed a high top table in the bar area

There was a private party in a back area

Great decor

We had the Angus burger with fries and the Chicken sandwhich with French onion soup

Beers were $2 for domestics !!!!

Very good burger cooked to perfection ( medium ) , really good French onion soup too

Nice place and we will be sure to stop in again soon

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Friend and I stopped for lunch last week. Service was slow with only a few tables being occupied. Soup was warm, not hot and the cornbeef sandwhich also luke warm.

1  Thank Stanley K
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Our party of 13 showed up around 11:30pm on a Sunday night after a work function. With the except of a handful of people other than us, the place was empty. Everything was OK. Nothing great but nothing horrible. Just ordinary service. We spent several hundreds of dollars and tipped generously. But when we put money in the jukebox and couldn't hear the songs that we played and asked if they could turn it up, we were rudely told no. The bartender told us that it was closing time and that we'd have to leave. We asked, if it was closing time why was the jukebox on and still allowed to take our money? We were once again told to leave.We decided to just leave and let the situation go, but then the bartender's friend started to insult and swear at us because we weren't leaving fast enough. He threatened to kick our [--] if we didn't leave ( this was also directed toward the women in our group).The bartender just stood by and said nothing. For the record, we are not a bunch of rowdy 20 somethings but instead a group a firefighters and their wives coming from a FD retirement party.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Let's put it this way: when I got home from the pub, my wife asked how many drinks I had. My answer was "one half".

I've been to this place a few times on traditional music nights, but now that the musician in the family is moving away, I will be, too. My last visit prompted me to submit this review, though... couldn't believe $8 for a 1/2 shot of Jameson ($7.25 plus tax). I'm not a sauce-er, but c'mon...

1  Thank DarienDad
Reviewed August 10, 2011

My daughter was talking to the cops last night in yiur parking lot because someone had hit her car with an egg.At one point a man came out all drunk and started calling her and her aunt the C word.Then he said he owned the bar.Vince i hope that was not you.My daughter and i will be comeing back to your place very soon and she will let me know if it was you.