“Absolutely terrible.”

The Irish Legend Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Our party of 13 showed up around 11:30pm on a Sunday night after a work function. With the except of a handful of people other than us, the place was empty. Everything was OK. Nothing great but nothing horrible. Just ordinary service. We spent several hundreds of dollars and tipped generously. But when we put money in the jukebox and couldn't hear the songs that we played and asked if they could turn it up, we were rudely told no. The bartender told us that it was closing time and that we'd have to leave. We asked, if it was closing time why was the jukebox on and still allowed to take our money? We were once again told to leave.We decided to just leave and let the situation go, but then the bartender's friend started to insult and swear at us because we weren't leaving fast enough. He threatened to kick our [--] if we didn't leave ( this was also directed toward the women in our group).The bartender just stood by and said nothing. For the record, we are not a bunch of rowdy 20 somethings but instead a group a firefighters and their wives coming from a FD retirement party.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Let's put it this way: when I got home from the pub, my wife asked how many drinks I had. My answer was "one half".

I've been to this place a few times on traditional music nights, but now that the musician in the family is moving away, I will be, too. My last visit prompted me to submit this review, though... couldn't believe $8 for a 1/2 shot of Jameson ($7.25 plus tax). I'm not a sauce-er, but c'mon...

1  Thank DarienDad
Reviewed August 10, 2011

My daughter was talking to the cops last night in yiur parking lot because someone had hit her car with an egg.At one point a man came out all drunk and started calling her and her aunt the C word.Then he said he owned the bar.Vince i hope that was not you.My daughter and i will be comeing back to your place very soon and she will let me know if it was you.

Reviewed November 10, 2010

Been here a few times, they keep changing the menu smaller and smaller portions higher and higher prices. It used to be a friendly place now whit management’s final purge of very qualified and friendly servers I don’t expect there’s any need to return. It’s a pity that lack of management skills will bring down this owner like the last one. By the way watch the speed limit when you’re in the area especially after dark.

1  Thank haveabadback
Reviewed October 18, 2010

We were lucky to be part of The Irish Legends new launch in September 2010.What excellent staff,authentic food and craic agus ceol.Worth a visit and tell Vinny you want a little taste of Ireland!