“Hold on to your wallet - better yet, find another pub”

The Irish Legend Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Let's put it this way: when I got home from the pub, my wife asked how many drinks I had. My answer was "one half".

I've been to this place a few times on traditional music nights, but now that the musician in the family is moving away, I will be, too. My last visit prompted me to submit this review, though... couldn't believe $8 for a 1/2 shot of Jameson ($7.25 plus tax). I'm not a sauce-er, but c'mon...

1  Thank DarienDad

Reviewed August 10, 2011

My daughter was talking to the cops last night in yiur parking lot because someone had hit her car with an egg.At one point a man came out all drunk and started calling her and her aunt the C word.Then he said he owned the bar.Vince i hope that was not you.My daughter and i will be comeing back to your place very soon and she will let me know if it was you.

Reviewed November 10, 2010

Been here a few times, they keep changing the menu smaller and smaller portions higher and higher prices. It used to be a friendly place now whit management’s final purge of very qualified and friendly servers I don’t expect there’s any need to return. It’s a pity that lack of management skills will bring down this owner like the last one. By the way watch the speed limit when you’re in the area especially after dark.

1  Thank haveabadback
Reviewed October 18, 2010

We were lucky to be part of The Irish Legends new launch in September 2010.What excellent staff,authentic food and craic agus ceol.Worth a visit and tell Vinny you want a little taste of Ireland!