“Be warned; no water hookups at campground”

Wayne Fitzgerrell State Park
Reviewed August 22, 2013

There were no water hookup at the campground. Most of the electrical hookups were 30 amp; there were a few 50 amp available. Don't forget to pick up your trash; there are a multitude of skunks roaming the campground and they love to get in the trash.

1  Thank kevanrijn
"horses"
"lake"
"stables"

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The campground is located a short drive from the resort, and the sites are level, have plenty of space between them, and many are waterfront. I give the campground 4 stars because there's only one bath house. The resort has motel rooms, conference room, cabins, and botels. Bike and boat rentals are also available. The botels were in need of updating when we last stayed several years ago. The pool is very nice, and we observed it in 2012 when we rented bikes.

1  Thank Crystal B
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is a great place to stay.. If you are camping they have showers not a lot but may be a wait.. there is also besides the camp grounds a resort that you can rent cabins right on the water,,there is also motel rooms its a great place for a family vacation

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great place to camp, eat, enjoy family. I love to take my grandson out camping, fishing, boating, etc.. WFSP is the place to go!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 26, 2012

My friends brought my husband and myself to the state park to go fishing. We fished off the peer and had a great afternoon!! Very relaxing!!! They seemed to have an area that you could picnic in if you were interested. I will definatly go back on my next trip.