The Westin Chicago North Shore
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$63
$170
$163
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Chicago Marriott Suites Deerfield(Deerfield)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Pool
$75
Country Inn
$132
$120
  • Breakfast included
Motel 6 Prospect Heights IL(Prospect Heights)
$50
Olde Court Inn(Wheeling)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsheavenly bedspg platinumnicest hotelbusiness hotelfitness centervery nice hotelcooper's hawkdunkin donutsshort drivebusiness travelwould stay here againguest roomsshower headlobby areathis past weekendwe've stayedcorner room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip. I had a double queen room. The room was large, and very clean. The bathroom is upscale with a larger tub and a nice, large, square shower head. Concerns: at the desk there was not easy access to an outlet to charge your computer or electronic devices; the fitness center was very busy early in the morning and a treadmill was difficult to get. There are only four treadmills. The staff was very helpful. One morning I was looking for a vending machine for a soft drink and a staff member just gave me one. There are copies of the Wall Street Journal and US Today each morning. Wifi is not free ($9.95/day).

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
GM_WCNS, General Manager at The Westin Chicago North Shore, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate you mentioning our staff as we do try very hard to make your stay as comfortable as we can. On certian days the Westin Workout tends to be a little busier during peak times and we are addressing that with the refresh coming up in the next few months. Thank you for staying with us as we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We live in the city and like to go on mini vacations regularly. This has taken us all over the suburbs. The Westin North Shore is (in my opinion), hands down the nicest, coolest, best amenity hotel in it's class. It's not far from downtown but has the caliber to be. Great service too. We will definitely be back. Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your nice comments. We are glad you enjoyed your last visit and look forward to your next. We have a lot of great restaurantsin the area, plus hiking/running trails and don't forget that pool! So next time bring some friends and make it a long weekend.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Attended a multiple day event in this hotel. The meeting rooms were excellent and the hotel rooms were large and comfy. Nice touch with the robe in the bathroom. Restaurant is an above average restaurant for a hotel. Nice experience and a quality staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. I am very excited that you had a great meeting and you still had some time to take advantage of our amenities. I will pass on your nice comments about the restaurant to their team. Please keep us in mind for you next upcoming meeting or just a nice social stay.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stayed here for a weekend with my two pre-teen boys for a family function. The size of the room was more than adequate and those "heavenly" beds are quite heavenly. The staff was extremely friendly and I must give special kudos to sweet Ana who worked in the Executive Lounge. She went out of her way to make sure my boys were happy which of course means I'm happy. The only significant negative to the hotel is the parking. The parking lot is a hike from the front entrance and it is a long cold walk at night. I thought I saw a sign for valet parking, but I never saw an attendant. If it weren't for the parking situation, I would have ranked this property higher.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

I am glad to hear that you and your boys enjoyed your visit to the Westin Chicago North Shore and even more excited to hear that Ana was just as wonderful to your boys as she is to us. Do to the layout of the land parking can be a little tricky based on business levels. Please feel free to pull your car to the front door and our guest service staff will be happy to park it for you. I hope your boys can encourage you to come back and visit us again as i am sure Ana will be happy to see them.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I was here recently for a business function. I experienced a very pleasant stay. The onsite restaurant was very good. My room was nice. nothing out of ordinary but nice. If you are in area for business this is a good choice

1  Thank Mike1indy

Thank you for your nice comments , i am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and its surrounding restaurants.