“Best kept secret in the Northwest Burbs”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wah Feng

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
buffalo grove
“Best kept secret in the Northwest Burbs”
Reviewed December 17, 2009

I have lived in Buffalo Grove for 15 years now. A couple years after I moved here, this little Chinese food takeout opened nearby, Wah Feng's, so I thought I'd try it for lunch one day. Boy, I got a pleasant surprise. The portions were pretty massive for the price. The food was fresh, hot, and most importantly very tasty. The quality hasn't changed over the years. I've been a frequent customer for almost a decade and a half now. Many of my neighbors now also go to Wah Feng's.

3 Thank pe0plefirst

illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worest Food Ever!!!”
Reviewed October 9, 2009

i have never had hated any food from any restaurant to come online and write a review. my brother picked up carry out last night and got general tso's chicken and curry chicken. we both ate just one third of each because we were starving and through away the rest,

you know food is bad when you cant eat it; even when you are starving. we got the food after reading the reviews on this site and i don't know what these people were thinking?

if you have never ate chinese food and don't know what it is suppose to tastes like; that is the only reason someone would think this is actually good food.

if you are in this area; there is a place by dundee and arlington heights or buffalo grove road that is way better. i cant remember the name of it.

i can not recommend this place and if you have to go there avoid the general tso's and curry chicken!

1 Thank SittingNinja
Buffalo Grove
“Finally! A great Chinese take out place!”
Reviewed July 21, 2009

Just discovered this take out restaurant and absolutely love it! The food is great! Everything is fresh - cooked to order. Some dishes are so plentiful that the containers can't be closed. It is a great value for the money. Pot Stickers are massive, the sweet and sour chicken is with all white meat, and everything I've tasted is flavorful. My kids love it so I know this is a great place for picky eaters. Haven't tried delivery yet so I don't know how that goes. Just wish they were open on Sundays.

Schaumburg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Chinese”
Reviewed August 8, 2008

My wife and I had worked across from Wah Feng's for about 7 years and this is by far some of the best food we have ever ordered. Their portions are excellent for the price and the food itself is always hot and good to eat. I cannot speak of their delivery service as we have always had to walk over and pick it up but if you ever want to try spectacular chinese I highly recommend Wah Feng

1 Thank AdamandLori
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Chinese restaurant in the northern suburbs!”
Reviewed May 29, 2008

I have personally ordered food from Wah feng on numerous occassions and have never had an issue with anything I have ate there. The people who work the restaurant are fantastic, they are so friendly and really cater to what you like. When we first moved up to the area we weren't sure if we would be able to find a chinese restaurant that we would like as much as our previous residence, but this one has really topped the charts for us.

After reading the first post about this restaurant with the delivery issues, I personally have never done delivery, but its in a great location, why not make the drive?

I have recommended this restaurant to my coworkers and friends and we all love it!

2 Thank jenny311_chicago

Been to Wah Feng? Share your experiences!