“Another top favorite”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Nothing fancy on the inside except great food.
Weekends have huge lines.
They are famous for their fish and especially crabs.
The drinks are good and come in a bob chin cup.
Had a 26 oz lobster tail that was great. Big and delicious. 96.00
Also had the Alaskan crab legs which were very tender and good.
They could of opened the claws a bit better it was a lot of work.
Stone crabs for apps were very good and a nice treat.
They also bring out these garlic rolls which are so tasty but filled with oil and garlic
Special place and is expensive

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Without a doubt this is the absolute best seafood restaurant we have ever dined at. The service is top notch and the food is fantastic. After having several meals and ordering many different entrees we have never been disappointed. Everything from the appetizers to all of the entrees we have ordered have all been fantastic! For the quality of food and service that you receive the price is very fair.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We had not been here in a number of years, so we decided to go back. I had the salad bar and it was fresh and very good. The garlic roll was good all be it a bit greasy. We had two entrees, the Crab a Stuffed Basa and the Crab Stuffed Ravioli. The portions were more then adequate. The flavors of both were very good. I did not even need the hollandaise sauce for the Basa.
My only issues with the restaurant are the prices being a bit high, the fact that they serve the meals on plastic plates and cups, and the decor is more then a bit hokey.
Our server Alberto was excellent.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Bob Chinn's is one of the best sea food restaurants I have been to. When you go you must have a mai tai. Unfortunately we did not drink enough to get free stuff at the store. The restaurant is large and it is better to go for lunch than dinner. Prices are a little cheaper. The food is very fresh and top notch. Personally I really love stone crab claws. We were there in a month that did not have a "R" so they were not in season. I had the jonah crab claws and they were very good. Depending on what you eat you will get messy so use the paper towels. They do have sinks around the restaurant to wash your hands. The biscuts/rolls are awesome (is is wrong I brought a ziplock to pack some up in my purse?). Years ago I ate there with some of the captains from Deadliest Catch, so you know the crab is from Alaska.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Bob Chinn's is a remarkable sea food restaurant, part of restaurant row in Wheeling, Illinois. It is very large and usually very busy but it will not disappoint. Service is excellent and the food better. The owner, usually there, is also a trip.