“Hands down Best Mediterranean in Midwest”
Review of Pita Inn

Pita Inn
Ranked #7 of 89 Restaurants in Wheeling
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Cannot praise this restaurant enough. My boss introduced me to this place and I find myself going there always I crave Mediterranean. The service is quick and it is always busy during lunchtime. In fact we always leave an hour or do early to find a table during lunch. The lunch specials are fairly inexpensive and the quality is really good.

Would recommend this place with five star rating.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Love the shwarma, falafel, and kefte. Much more comfortable now that they have expanded. Delicious food to eat in or carry out. Can't beat their lunch combo special. Don't forget the delicious sauces. Two people can share one combo. Order at the counter and wait for your number.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

This place is fast food at its best and the staff has it down to a science. The business special is highly recommended, lots of food for a great price. The hummus is delicious. I found this hidden gem about 6 months ago and based on the crowds and full parking lot, it is a favorite of a lot of people.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I enjoy their food every time. It's always cooked to order and always tastes great. Lamb kebab is our favorite!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

The food is good so my family keeps me going back, but I can't tell you how many times they mess up the carry-out order. For some reason they keep desserts separate from the main items and often it doesn't make it into the bag. Many times they leave other items out. They're very nice when I call them from home to report the shortage, but I'm not going to drive 20 minutes to pick up a $4 item. I guess I should unpack everything and take a careful inventory before I leave, but I feel like I shouldn't have to. I mean, how hard is it to put food in a bag?

Been to Pita Inn? Share your experiences!