“Disappointing for a spinach-fan”
Review of Nancy's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nancy's Pizzeria
Ranked #98 of 135 Restaurants in Wheaton
Cuisines: Pizza
Wheaton, Illinois
“Disappointing for a spinach-fan”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I love stuffed spinach pizza-and do love Nancy's crust and sauce- but our last experience at the Wheaton Nancy's will mean I won't order the spinach. No exaggeration, the pizza had about 10 small leaves of spinach in it. If we weren't so hungry, I would have taken it back and had a discussion with them. Life is short-and competition is good around here for good pizza; I can go elsewhere. I used to order all the time from the Roselle Nancy's and I never had one problem with their food-and Gino's East puts a ton of spinach on their version-although I don't care for their crust. In any case, perhaps this Nancy's pizza was an anomaly and normally they are a bit more generous with the greenery-but you may want to ask first!

Illinois
“Best Pizza in the Wheaton / Glen Ellyn Area”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

If you've had great pizza in Chicagoland, you'll love Nancy's. When we moved to Wheaton 7 years ago, we tried many different pizza places, trying to find a great one, and Nancy's is the only place we've ordered from for a few years now, even though we live walking distance from Rosatti's at the south end of Wheaton. Nancy's is kind of costly, but it's great. And it's not an eat-in place, it's carry out, although they just added one table in the corner.

• Visited June 2011