“Excellent”
Review of Adelle's

Adelle's
Reserve with OpenTable
Adelle's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 138 Restaurants in Wheaton
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Street
Transit: Union Pacific West Line-Downtown Wheaton Stop.
Description: A stylish, comfortable atmosphere featuring the large wine bar, art deco mosaic chandeliers, warm copper accents, soothing decor colors & two cozy fireplaces welcome you to Adelle's. Located in the heart of the western suburbs, Adelle's is not only the perfect neighborhood spot, but also a central gathering place for friends to meet or for before concerts & shows. The menu & numerous daily specials, featuring American bistro fare, reflect our commitment to new interpretations of fresh, delicious cuisine reminiscent of memorable dishes that have a tradition on the American table.
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I love this restaurant, so I go there several times a year, because before anything else, they serve really good food, and they have so many amazing selections... they have the best iceberg wedge and the best red and golden beets salad I have ever tasted, whatever it is that you fancy for the main course, you can never go wrong... but i am biased toward their panko crusted white fish, yummy! Their desserts are phenomenal; i go for their chocolate mousse with raspberry swirl sauce... The ambience is so cozy and chic, and the owners, the chef and the staff are so warm and pleasant. There is no place like Adelle's in that section of suburban Chicagoland area.

Debbie W, Owner at Adelle's, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review. As a small business owner, I sincerely appreciate all of your support over the years. As you mentioned, Chef takes a classic approach to cooking, highlighting the natural flavors of fresh, high quality ingredients. It's an honor to know we serve the best wedge and beet salads you've ever tasted. It's been a pleasure serving you, and we always look forward to your next meal with us.

Best wishes,
Debbie

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This is my second visit to this location. The food is fantastic. Foodies will love the varieties and unique blending of flavors. We love the small plates so we can share. The staff is very well informed and willing to share the information. I will say that sometimes there was a bit of a rush or air to the staff. We really do enjoy the resturant so I do strongly recommend and we will be back!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

As I read the other reviews I was wondering what we missed. Because I want to love this place, I can walk home from here the food is good, but the service is just terrible. I have been here three times. My wife and I went in for drinks and food. First time took forever for the bartender to acknowledge us. 2nd time when she finally did come over she was short and not very friendly. Third time was tonite, we sat at the bar took her 5 mins or more to just greet us, mind you only maybe 6 other peple in bar. She was short, not friendly, like she was doing us a favor by saying hi. We ordered drinks hoping it would get better, but it did not. She is just plain bad at customer service. We just moved to wheaton, we used to go to a very nice steak place in our old town, great food and great service. We go out 3-4 times a week. The food here is good, the ambiance is good, but man the service is plain horrible. We left went to Ivy in Wheaton and had great food, great drinks and GREAT SERVICE. So if you want good food, drinks and service avoid this place, go to the IVY in Wheaton or head to Naperville and go to Sullivans, Hugo's or Catch 35. I don't get iot just say hi and ask me what I want to drink, is that to much to ask for?

2  Thank mcisneros0117
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Absolutely loved this restaurant. Food was spectacular, the ambiance was perfect - not too quiet, not too loud, good energy. Loved the chic decor. Doesn't look like the typical cliche Italian restaurant, very stylish. Service was perfect. Will go back, again and again.

Debbie W, Owner at Adelle's, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you Jill! I'm glad to know you appreciated our inviting ambiance and stylish decor. We want our guests to have a wonderful time, whether they're celebrating a special occasion or just enjoying a romantic night out. I'll be sure to let the staff know you appreciated their exceptional service as well.

Hope to see you back again soon!

All the best,
Debbie, Owner

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Some nights they have live music. Also, some nights they have a special on wine by the bottle. And the food is good also.

Thank you Linda! It's nice to hear you enjoy both our food and lively atmosphere. I hope you get a chance to dine with us again soon and truly appreciate your support!

All the best,