“Great catering”
Review of Suzette's Creperie

Suzette's Creperie
Reserve with OpenTable
Suzette's Creperie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 138 Restaurants in Wheaton
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West of Main Street
Transit: Three blocks east of the Union Pacific West Metra Line, Downtown Wheaton Station
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We used Suzette's to cater a special occasion for our son. We ordered multiple quiches, pastries, and fruit... everything was delivered on time and tasted wonderful... The quiches were a real hit with everyone at the party. I would recommend Suzette's for anyone who needs a breakfast or brunch catered....

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Reminds me of Grandmas House. The food and drink are top quality and a little pricey. They advertize an expensive New Years Package (not on New Years). My wife loves this place. (it's a "ladies tea room") Very quaint for a special evening out. My wife will probably return with a female friend. I will be more comfortable at John & Tony's or Muldoon's

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was an excellent experience right in the heart of downtown Wheaton. My wife had the ham and cheese crepe which was excellent! I had the pork tenderloin which was superb. Suzette's has a nice wine selection. We had a wine, Pascal Jolivet, from the Sancerre region which was very good and served at just the right temperature. Save room for dessert. They have a wide variety. We had the Hot Fudge Banana Crepe, it was excellent. The service is friendly and attentive without being intrusive. It is not a large restaurant so seating is limited. Be sure to check out the bakery for some fabulous items. Can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Lovely seasonal pumpkin bisque. Good wine list, very nice service. Piano music on the weekends. We were a party of four and got several things to share plus entrees. Cappuccino breme brulee was terrific. Very nice atmoshere and ther is outside seating for nice weather.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Have been here several times over the last few years and have had a great experience. This Sunday was by far the best! It was a sunny day, which always makes an experience better. We were able to sir outside. The breakfast/brunch menu was extensive with many choices. My husband ordered the eggs with herbs with eggs and I ordered the quiche sampler. Delicious! We had iced tea and it was refreshing. The waitress was great, even though she was new to serving early in the day. She answered all of our questions and if she couldn't she found out for us, always with a smile!