“First time was a winner”
Review of Romano's Macaroni Grill - CLOSED

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have only gone to this restaurant once but really loved it. The atmosphere inside is a open feel, light and connected with other diners, not so dark like some grills. My wife and I love the bread and dip, the bottle of wine that they leave with you, you just keep track of your glasses yourself. The main course we really enjoyed as well. Hope to go back soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

This restaurant has the best of host, waiters not to mention the food is unbelievably delicious. We went there in celebration of my birthday. They sang me a song. It was a wonderful day. Thanks

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I love lasagna. I try it at every restaurant I go to that has lasagna. I'm not always a fan though. But here at Romano's Macaroni Grill, OH MY " one of the best I've ever eaten". My husband loved the Shrimp Linguine. Service is great. Restaurant is very clean. The service staff is great. The price you pay is very good.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went here on the Saturday of July 4 week-end both to celebrate my birthday and because they had a special of "buy one entree get a second free." It was not very busy, which was a nice change (not as noisy as this restaurant can be), and our server was very attentive. We always enjoy the fresh loaf of bread they bring out to dip in olive oil. The food was good, and since it was my birthday I received a complimentary dessert, which I shared with my husband!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We used to love Macaroni. Latest visit was yesterday at lunch. We arrived at 12:15 on Friday wondering if we would even be able to get a table. The place was empty, maybe 6 or 8 other tables.

Total time from enter to exit took 1 hour and 20 minutes. No wonder they have no lunch business. I'm not sure what the heck takes so long but if management doesn't realize the lunch crowd needs to be in and out in 30-40 minutes then they need to be replaced.

No complaints about the food quality or portion sizes. The service level has stumbled badly and from the lack patrons, apparently others have noticed this as well.