“Decent happy hour location.”

Cozymel's Coastal Mexican Grill
Ranked #12 of 135 Restaurants in Wheaton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Decent happy hour location.”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I went here for happy hour with work associates on a business trip for drinks and appetizers. The salsa was ok, and the guacamole dip was pretty decent. It's a Mexican restaurant... You'll get the same experience you would get at any other one.

• Visited May 2013

Oswego, Illinois
“Great fun atmosphere for everyone !”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I met my in-laws here for dinner on Sunday late afternoon. The restaurant was packed but I figured it would be .... It was Cinco De Mayo !!! ! It was a beautiful day so there were tons of people sitting in the outside dining area. I would like to do this next time I come. My family loved their fajitas. They said the beef was like butter. I had the seafood enchiladas. They were ok ... not bad ... but not fantastic. It had shredded crab and little shrimps in them. Very small entree for someone that is starving !! The beans are not refried, they are just black beans. The rice was good (it had corn in it).
The authentic Mexican band was really good. It felt like you could have been on the beach in Cozumel if you closed your eyes. It was very loud but okay for me.
Overall, I really enjoyed myself. I peeked at what others were eating and drinking. There is this variety of different drinks you get all in one. I definitely will get that next time ! There also was a cheese dip. The very informative waitress told me that it has onions and mushrooms and you get to choose if you want chicken, shrimp etc. She said it was an appetizer but I would definitely consider getting it for an entree next time. The strawberry margarita was tasty - just sooo thick ! I had to wait awhile before it would come up the straw ! Not a big deal.
Cant wait to come back again.

• Visited May 2013
“Very good food!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Love eating at Cozymel's - Very good food and if you like margaritas, their the best! - Excellent service

Visited April 2013
Manchester, Connecticut, United States
“Tasty Mexican cuisine”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went for lunch after going to the Morton Arboretum. I was skeptical at first because it looked a little bit worn on the outside, but it was lovely and festive inside. Our waiter was pretty prompt with drinks, chips and salsa. The salsa was medium, with a little bit of a kick. The chips were hot, but a little bit too salty for my taste - still, they went well with the salsa. I ordered the seafood enchiladas - there was tons of crab and shrimp inside. It had a nice flavor but was swimming in cream sauce - they could have gone a little bit easier on the sauce. The black beans were tasty, the rice was a little bit greasy. My husband had a mango and strawberry margarita which was very good. My sister-in-law ordered the fish tacos which she said were good. My brother-in-law ordered the steak fajitas and he said they weren't as good as he had remembered. My husband got the brisket tacos which he said were decent but not awesome. We had the margarita cheesecake for dessert and it was to die for. The dessert made up for the slightly lackluster entrees - it was amazing. Will go back when we're next in Illinois.

• Visited April 2013
Jackson, Michigan
“Really Nice”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The menu has maybe a little less variety, but the carnitas tacos were really great. The wait person, Shannon, was very friendly and professional.The salsa was just right on the "temp".

• Visited March 2013