“great food and value”

Cuisines: Asian, International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My wife and I have lunched here twice in the past few days.
Clean and functional with venue with a diverse menu. Noodles and sandwiches are excellent with extras included (e.g. great Caesar salad included with the barbecued pork sandwich all for $6).
Extensive range of soft-drinks.
This place is well above the "fast-food" category in terms of quality - and the prices are low

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have twice visited this Noodles and Company on Roosevelt Road in Glen Ellyn, Il.

The staff and food is great!
There is a young lady named Jaclyn, who both times made my visit fun and entertaining. She explained the menu completely, suggested things I would have not tried(parmesan chicken)

This place is clean, well lit, and a real nice experience.

If you are out West of Chicago, give this place a try, you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I love cafes where I can get tofu, fresh veggies, and enough food for two meals. This is one of those places.

Reviewed September 21, 2009

I got takeout from this Noodles once and then ate there once over a couple years. I had good experiences both times. I always think the menu at Noodles is definitely eccletic and funny - because the core competency is noodles the menu is just different methods of preparation. I had spicy Thai food both times and can say it is pretty spicy for someone that rarely eats spicy food but would probably be tame for pepper-holics. Noodles did a kids reading award for my local library which was pretty nice so we were eating there to use his coupon and to check them out again. Also, I like their reheat containers which look like Chinese takeout boxes but with a twist.

Both times I went there I thought it took an extremely long time to get through the line and finally get my food. Perhaps this is due to the small number of workers there or few cash registers but even if the line is down to 2 or 3 customers you usually wait 10 minutes in line. It is nice to be able to customize everything about your dish but the ordering system is very slow. This restaurant has indoor and outdoor dining. The workers in the restaurant were generally nice so I would eat there again.

Reviewed August 9, 2008

I absolutely love the Macoroni & Cheese they have here. It is in no way the kind of stuff that you buy at the store. The melted cheese on top and bottom makes it VERY cheesey. The only setback is that the old woman that works there could not hear my order and got it wrong, as well as forgetting to give me my drink. Food = Great, Service = Bad.