“Fun, but expensive!”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun, but expensive!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

This movie theater is different from others because servers come to your seat during the movie. This is great! However, the food and drinks are way overpriced. $5 for a bottle of beer is absurd.

1 Thank Tessjoy83

Chagrin Falls
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Fun place to see a movie”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Went here for the first time with my wife to see Silver Linings Playbook. This theater was a nice surprise for us. A unique experience. They have a bar with a lot of big screen tv playing multiple sporting events. Good place to sit while you wait for your movie to start. Theaters were very nice with awesome video and sound. Food was above average, comparable to an Applebee's. Popcorn was delicious. Prices were less than I expected. Paid $57 for 2 tickets, a pizza, a salad, basket of popcorn and 2 drinks. Not bad for a fun evening out. Only complaint I had was that the seats weren't super comfortable. They could have reclined a little more. Servers were prompt when needed. Refills were brought quickly. I never felt they distracted people from watching the movie. I will definitely be back.

Chicago, Illinois
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“There is better”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

It was okay. I would pass on the food because of the price. The seats are too close together and there is not a lot of room on the "tray" for food/drink placement. I am going to stay with Hollywood Blvd. for my "dinner and a show" options.

Winfield, Illinois
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“My teenage daughter loves this place!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

What a difference a generation makes! Wish we had a place like this when I was young! We absolutely will not go out to the movies anyplace else! Big comfy seats, food served at your seat. And good food! Not typical plastic movie theater food! Food adults like to! My hubby and I do a great "date night" here, we love it! A nice bar to sit at and watch the games also! Big screen T.V's and relaxing couches to hang out on while you wait for your movie or just to hang with friends for the evening! Glad someone took going to the movies a step up from the old days!

Visited January 2013
Windy City
“Great place!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I recommend going here it was a great time, they serve you while watching your movie and the seats are relaxing. Great first experience.