“I love this place!”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hale St.
Transit: Chicago Northwestern Metra
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I have been to this restaurant 3 times and had delicious meals each time. I found about this place by walking by and smelling the arouma coming from the front door. I wanted to eat there right away, but my group had other plans at the time.
I have had the Bison burger, the Chinese Firecracker Chicken and the "World's Best" potroast. We also had the pork flautas for starters and they were excellant.
The setting is in an old bank and the decor is cool. The prices were not too expensive and they try to use local foods and meats. This restaurant has become my favorite one.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great place in the Wheaton downtown area to grab drinks and food. Great service, nice bar, and great food. Will be back when it starts to warm up to enjoy a drink on the outdoor patio.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We sat near the window with our two young adult grandkids. THe waiter was attentive and knowledgable. The food was very good. Prices were a little higher than anticipated, but all in all, a nice evening.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Eating with friends - all of us wanting to love this restaurant. But it was just ok - not a great value. Old banks are making some cool spaces for restaurants and hotels lately.

Inspired: no one and nothing really

Pro: fish was ok, nice wine list, server Mathew, location in town, free parking

Con: noisy until later in the evening

Return: nope

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Outstanding meal and excellent service. In town to celebrate our daughter's graduation from nursing school. Our party of 12 was all well pleased with our various meals. Perfect filet mignon, tasty bison, and other entrees were all very good. Hope to return before she leaves the Wheaton area...