“Ice Cream”

Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Wheaton
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 24, 2012

These outlets offer some of the best ice cream I have ever tasted. Their sundaes are to die for. A lot of people swear by their milk products. Easy access and parking.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I love Oberweis ice cream. Their milk and other dairy products are good - but a little pricey. I mainly go there for the ice cream.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

oberweis is a premium ice cream. I get their shake - and it is 5 dollars and worth every bit. The texture/taste is luxurious. As my review says - wish I never had it - it would have saved me a lot of angst and calories!!!

Also - I have to bring their egg nogg downstate with me every christmas to my mom as it is so superior to anything she has had.

Reviewed June 18, 2011

Oberweis has better quality ice cream than store-bought brands, even Ben & Jerry's or Haagen Das. You can't get better ice cream. It's costly, it's worth it. And they don't just have ice cream, they also have their own milk and other products.