“Worth Wait for your dish”

Shree Indian Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 102 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ogden
San Diego, California
“Worth Wait for your dish”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Amazing quality of food, standard Indian Restaurant ambiance - peaceful with light music. The dish will take a little bit time (2-5 mins more than expected) but believe me, it's worth waiting for. Good customer service.

Visited October 2013

Woodridge, Illinois
“Awesome food and catering”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We have tried dine-in and liked it so much that ended up catering for a home event. Can never go wrong with the quality.

Visited October 2013
Chennai (Madras), India
“Excellent Indian food with warm ambience”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

When my american friends took me to Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen at westmont for a dinner meeting, I told them that I would in turn take them to an Indian Veg restaurant and I found out this restaurant that was again close by to our office.

I took my good friend Gordon one evening here for a Dinner. The food variety of both South Indian and North Indian was really good.

We started off with Idlis for the starters. Gordon simply loved the taste of that with the mixture of sambhar and chutney.

Then the masala dosa was mouth-watering and the service was very good. Then we tried the veg. Pulav and my friend was seen acknowledging every dish.

We rounded of the evening with a salt lassi.Gordon spread the word about the restaurant among the other colleagues and I was getting calls from the others asking for a dinner meeting at this restaurant.

Incidentally over the three weeks I had stayed at westmont, I went to this restaurant five times with different colleagues and each one them appreciated the food and the ambience. The corner table for two at one corner was really convenient for me to conduct many discussions with my colleagues without any external noise. The same guy served me all the times and was very warm and friendly.

If my trip takes me to westmont once again, I would love to splurge into the food in this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
Naperville, Illinois
“Typical, 'American-Indian' food”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The first time i ordered from this restaurant, I was quite impressed. The Malai Kofta was melt-in-the-mouth!
But alas, seems like it was just my good luck that time. 'Cause the second time when I went in to eat, it was strictly below-average.
The service was bad, too.
And yeah, the cost of food was way higher than it needed to be - food for 3 cost us about 60 bucks!

• Visited July 2013
“Best indian food”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Channa bhatura and dosas Amazing food when u eat channa bhatura in this place u feel like Pakka delhi wala

• Visited March 2013