Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn
$149
$135
EmbassySuites.com
$159
Red Roof Inn Chicago-Downers Grove(Downers Grove)(Great Value!)
$49
Red Roof
$149
  • Pool
$132
$123
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook(Willowbrook)(Great Value!)
$58
All reviewsomeletchicago areafront deskbreakfast roomnice breakfastrooms are cleancomfortable bedthe staff was friendly and helpfulcookiesgreat place to stayeasy accessdefinitely stay here againthe room was nicebusiness tripvery nice hotellucyhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I arrived late and left early, so we spent most of the time in the room with our eyes closed. While our eyes were open, though, we were very pleased. The room was warmly decorated and spacious, and the bed was very comfortable. The lobby was warm and welcoming, as well, and the breakfast area was very spacious. It would have been good to have a few more tables in the breakfast area, though. Seating was very limited.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel comfortable. We plan to have many renovations between this year and next year, and I hope that you think even better of us next time! Also, if any of our staff members provided outstanding service and you want to reward them with more than just a review, you can reward them by emailing thankyou@bestwestern.com. By sending them an email with the associate's name, the name of the hotel, and the date of your stay, they will receive a certificate to redeem 250 Best Western rewards points on their own account, and the certificate will be framed for all of the staff to see here at the Oakbrook Inn. We hope to see you again soon. You are always welcome here at the Oakbrook Inn. Thank you again!

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Hotel is in a safe area outside of Chicago near shopping and restaurants. i stayed here for one night with my husband and daughter before bringing my daughter to college in downtown Chicago. Good value compared to some other nearby suburbs. Very quite even though right off of the highway. Staff was helpful and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Thank you very much for your review here on Trip Advisor! Our goal is to make sure all of our guests are happy and comfortable. I'm very happy to hear you felt at home here and I hope you return. Let us know whenever you are in the Chicago area. We would love to have you again. Thank you.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I travel frequently for business and unusually try to stay at a Best Western. This was by far one of the best around the country that I've stayed at when it comes to total experience. There may be others with flashier exteriors but inside along with the exceptional service, these guys are one of the best in total value.

• Stayed: August 2013
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you very much for your review here on Trip Advisor! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here. We are also going to be quite a bit of renovations over the next year. By the end of this year, we should have an elevator, and I believe the beginning of next year, we will be starting on the rooms. So, it may look a little different next time you come! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a nice review, and we hope to see you back again next time you're in the Chicago area! You are always welcome here at the Oakbrook Inn. Thank you again!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

we had a really nice stay but the room carpet is really bad, and there was no soap in the bathroom, i guess house keepers don't change or refill. and at front desk may be there was a new girl so she charge me twice on my credit card, since we were traveling that extra 150 dollars was holding in my account. and i paid with my travel card so she should not have charge my card but she did and twice. that made me lil angry, cause if u traveling, u need money left and right.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor. I apologize for the inconvenience. Next time you would like to stay, give us a call and we will help you out the best we can. Again, I'm very sorry for the confusion and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Our stay at the best western was great, we are a family of four and the price was just right, our hotel checkin was great, Lucy was a great worker and had great customer service skills. She helped us with all our needs, the beds were very comfy and the showers had great pressure. The only compliant i would have would be would be the breakfast, some of the sausage didnt seem done all the way and the french toast was a little hard. Other then that we had a great stay!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your review here on Trip Advisor! Also, thank you for letting us know about any mistakes make during breakfast. I will be sure to address that problem this morning. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and I hope to see you again soon. Also, if any of our staff members provided outstanding service and you want to reward them with more than just a review, you can reward them by emailing thankyou@bestwestern.com. By sending them an email with the associate's name, the name of the hotel, and the date of your stay, they will receive a certificate to redeem 250 Best Western rewards points on their own account, and the certificate will be framed for all of the staff to see here at the Oakbrook Inn. Thank you very much.