“Warm Fire with cookies and milk!”

Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Westmont
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Value plus a warm and cozy place to spend the evening.Thick Oak doors give a secure, old world feeling. A continual fire in a large brick fireplace surounded by huge soft leather chairs and sofa add to the warm and cozy feeling of the place. Eggs to order in the morning added to the french toast and waffles make you not want to leave.

Room Tip: We like the first floor
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you very much for your review here on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate your kind words. Anytime you are in the Chicago area, please don't hesitate to give us a call to make your reservations. You are always welcome at the Oakbrook Inn. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you again!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn

Reviewed March 25, 2013

This was a wonderful place with VERY friendly and accommodating staff with a wonderful breakfast each day, especially Kelly who went out of her way to make our stay as wonderful as possible despite a mix-up with our travel-agent. It would have been nice if it had had a pool, but as it had a refrigerator and microwave in each room, it was very reasonable. However, if you're planning to go into Chicago each day, someplace a little closer to the city that doesn't require a 1 hr train ride each way might be a better choice. For places around Westmont though, it's great!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor! I really appreciate your kind words and I hope you know we really enjoyed having you. Anytime you are in the Chicago area, please give us a call to make your reservations. We would love to have you stay again. Thank you very much.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

From greeting and help with early check to small services throughout the stay, staff were positive, and genuine. Room had all the right stuff for me, big flat screen, enough outlets at the desk, easy and free wireless, and nice breakfast omlettes.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Anytime you are in the Chicago area, please don't hesitate to give us a call to make your reservations. You are always welcome here. Thank you.

Umesh

Reviewed March 25, 2013

My room was quite pleasant with a refrigerator, microwave and free wired internet which I prefer over wifi which is also avalable. The breakfast was excellent with hand made omlettes. Phone calls throughout the US are free, which came in handy as I was having problems with my cell phone. I have stayed here many times in the past and would stay again. Excellent value for the money.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

After walking in from a very windy and cold night, and seeing the fire in the fireplace, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. The rooms are very clean, and the breakfast is very good and Kelly is extremely helpful and courteous. I hope that my work travels have me in this area again - I certainly know where I will be staying.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor. I truly do my absolute best to make sure I do whatever I can for our guests. Without you, we wouldn't be breathing. I appreciate your kind words and I hope we see you again in the near future. Please, don't hesitate to give us a call whenever you are in the Chicago area. You are always welcome here. Thank you again.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The front desk is flexible with their rates, most of them are very friendly (A female morning employee working the front desk was a little curt when we wanted to extend our stay for some reason, the employees working the evening shifts of the front desk are absolutely wonderful and very helpful. We've met with 3 evening/night desk employee and all of them were sweethearts! We also extended our stay even longer during one of the evening shift front desk employees and they were super nice & wonderful about it.) The rooms are gorgeous! Also beds & pillows very comfortable! The room was quiet - we couldn't hear our neighbors. The carpets are very clean, no dirt or anything accumulated on my feet while walking on the carpet. I felt very comfortable with the level of cleanliness of room. Worth every penny.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor. I really appreciate your kind words. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here, and I hope to hear from you again soon. Please don't hesitate to give us a call to make your reservations next time you are in the Chicago area. You are always welcome here. Thank you.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Make you feel very welcome, great service, grade A breakfast and rooms. Next time I'm in the Chicago area, definitely great location. If you drive a large vehicle like I do (a semi) there's plenty parking space, places for you to order food and many more.

• Stayed: March 2013
OAKBROOKINN, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate your kind words. Anytime you are in the Chicago area, please don't hesitate to give us a call to make your reservations. You are always welcome at the Oakbrook Inn and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you!

Kelly

Also consider these accommodations in or near Westmont
Chicago Club Inn Suites
Chicago Club Inn Suites
#2 of 3 in Westmont
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Westmont - Oak Brook
Hampton Inn Chicago/Westchester (Oak Brook)
The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald's Campus
Best Western Plus Chicago Hillside
The Drake Hotel - Oak Brook

Been to Best Western Plus Oakbrook Inn? Share your experiences!