“Excellent Italian in Westmont”
Review of Vincitori

Vincitori
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincitori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 102 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Burlington
Transit: 3 store fronts North of the BNSF Metra line on the west side of the street.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The food is meticulously prepared. Martinis come in a pewter (or some other metal) martini vessel that keeps in and and cold. We had the grilled calamari for an appetizer that was as unique as it was delicious. The squid sat on a bed of flash fried spinach that was crispy, light and very flavorful. The special that night was blackened duck breast with squash ravioli. I have to wait for the bread to arrive, and at Vincitori, the wait staff brings it to your table right away, pours out olive oil and mixes in the grated parmesan cheese while asking what you would like to drink. A nice touch. Wine list is small but reasonable priced.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

This attractive restaurant offers large portions of good tasting food. You'll get a great meal here but I rated it a "3" because there's really nothing special about it. It's an average Italian restaurant.

1  Thank PowerLounger
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We've been going to Vincitori for quite some time. We love that it's near the house and the food is always delicious. We've had birthday and our wedding rehearsal dinner in the back room. Bob the Chef and all the people working there are very friendly. Enterteainment is good on the weekends. Pizza for pickup is great as well. I would strongly recommend this restauant to anyone.

1  Thank OscarA914
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We made a reservation for diner, the hostess seated my wife and i in the loud bar area even though we had a reservation. we asked to be seated in the dinning room, she told us there would be a wait even though there were several open tables in the dinning room. the hostess told us she liked the bar and we would have to wait for another table, it may be a while. .She was RUDE.. When we told the manager about the problem we got the same line of ...! Another Rude employee with a bad attitude... we will not be going back to Vincitori.. !! With the price of their average food topped with their poor attitude, i would NEVER go there again.

4  Thank Jay P
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Went on a thursday evening to try the advertised thursday weekly special of Shrimp Vincitori. Saw it on line and called to make sure it was still available. Person on phone said it was. Got to the restuarant, got seated, and told waiter we wanted the Special. Waiter hesitated and said he wasn't sure it was available. I told him I called and it was. Next was told I could not use my groupon coupon. Sorry!! I had looked at my coupon, no mention of limited use on the coupon or fine print. I left. BAD EXPERIENCE!

6  Thank kermitthefrog82