“Excellent food, entertainment and service”
Review of Vincitori

Vincitori
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincitori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 102 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Burlington
Transit: 3 store fronts North of the BNSF Metra line on the west side of the street.
Clarendon Hills, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, entertainment and service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We've been going to Vincitori for quite some time. We love that it's near the house and the food is always delicious. We've had birthday and our wedding rehearsal dinner in the back room. Bob the Chef and all the people working there are very friendly. Enterteainment is good on the weekends. Pizza for pickup is great as well. I would strongly recommend this restauant to anyone.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Oscar A

Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois
“Rude, bad attitude, WE WILL NOT BE GOING BACK.. !!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We made a reservation for diner, the hostess seated my wife and i in the loud bar area even though we had a reservation. we asked to be seated in the dinning room, she told us there would be a wait even though there were several open tables in the dinning room. the hostess told us she liked the bar and we would have to wait for another table, it may be a while. .She was RUDE.. When we told the manager about the problem we got the same line of ...! Another Rude employee with a bad attitude... we will not be going back to Vincitori.. !! With the price of their average food topped with their poor attitude, i would NEVER go there again.

• Visited February 2013
4 Thank Jay P
wurzburg, germany
“Disappointed !!!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Went on a thursday evening to try the advertised thursday weekly special of Shrimp Vincitori. Saw it on line and called to make sure it was still available. Person on phone said it was. Got to the restuarant, got seated, and told waiter we wanted the Special. Waiter hesitated and said he wasn't sure it was available. I told him I called and it was. Next was told I could not use my groupon coupon. Sorry!! I had looked at my coupon, no mention of limited use on the coupon or fine print. I left. BAD EXPERIENCE!

Visited January 2013
6 Thank kermitthefrog82
Johns Creek, Georgia
“Excellent Italian in the Area”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I have been to Vincitori a few times and each time it had been wonderful. The staff has been very helpful, quick, and understanding of my toddler who ends up making a disaster. We tend to eat early, so maybe we are getting waiters who are not yet bogged down with other tables.

The food is always great. I usually get the mozzarella stuffed meatball, enough for 4 to share as an app if you get a salad. The pasta always seems fresh as are the meats. On our most recent visit, my husband ordered the Salmon Wellington in a butter shrimp sauce - !!!! I couldn't keep my fork away from his plate, too bad it was on the list of specials and not on the regular menu.

The pizzas are quite good too. Thin crust with fresh toppings. We have used the 9.99 coupon during the weekday a couple of times. The price for some pasta and main dishes can be pricey, but I am usually able to take some home with me for another meal. They also have a nice wine list with several affordable bottles and some nicer bottles for more special occasions. It's nice to have a family style restaurant close to home.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank kasens
arlington heights, IL
“So terrible, OUTRAGEOUS!!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Biggest problem: Not only the waiter, but the hostess we complained to, even worse!!! NEVER, NEVER, EVER will go there. And, I am a founder of 3 dining groups, and I will never recommend it to anyone, anytime. You need to SHOUT to the person next to you. Table, VERY CRAMPED. You cannot keep your salad to eat with your entree because no room. Waiter told me to hold it in my lap! Honest!!! Very uncomfortable seating, surly waiter, and they really, really, don't care. My consolation is to tell everyone I know how awful it is.

Visited January 2012