“Excellent Italian in the Area”
Review of Vincitori

Vincitori
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincitori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 102 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Burlington
Transit: 3 store fronts North of the BNSF Metra line on the west side of the street.
Johns Creek, Georgia
“Excellent Italian in the Area”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I have been to Vincitori a few times and each time it had been wonderful. The staff has been very helpful, quick, and understanding of my toddler who ends up making a disaster. We tend to eat early, so maybe we are getting waiters who are not yet bogged down with other tables.

The food is always great. I usually get the mozzarella stuffed meatball, enough for 4 to share as an app if you get a salad. The pasta always seems fresh as are the meats. On our most recent visit, my husband ordered the Salmon Wellington in a butter shrimp sauce - !!!! I couldn't keep my fork away from his plate, too bad it was on the list of specials and not on the regular menu.

The pizzas are quite good too. Thin crust with fresh toppings. We have used the 9.99 coupon during the weekday a couple of times. The price for some pasta and main dishes can be pricey, but I am usually able to take some home with me for another meal. They also have a nice wine list with several affordable bottles and some nicer bottles for more special occasions. It's nice to have a family style restaurant close to home.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank kasens

arlington heights, IL
“So terrible, OUTRAGEOUS!!!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Biggest problem: Not only the waiter, but the hostess we complained to, even worse!!! NEVER, NEVER, EVER will go there. And, I am a founder of 3 dining groups, and I will never recommend it to anyone, anytime. You need to SHOUT to the person next to you. Table, VERY CRAMPED. You cannot keep your salad to eat with your entree because no room. Waiter told me to hold it in my lap! Honest!!! Very uncomfortable seating, surly waiter, and they really, really, don't care. My consolation is to tell everyone I know how awful it is.

Visited January 2012
5 Thank planeforkandknife
Darien
“Excellent Italian food...Pizza's are the best”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Vincitori has not only great italian food, but they have the most reasonably prices large thin 2 topping pizzas for $9.99. We drive 20 minutes for their pizzas.

Staff is friendly, restaurant is a nice friendly atmostphere. Friday nights they have small band to entertain customers.

A must try!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank wwtraveler1977
Westmont, Illinois
“The Best Corned Beef is served at Vincitori Restaurant”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Bob Airdo (O'Airdo) prepared the BEST CORNED BEEF BUFFET on St. Patrick's Day. The Corned Beef, cabbage, and boiled potatoes served at Vincitori's were excellent. I'm very particular about ordering Corned Beef, and I can honestly say that I enjoyed Chef O'Airdo's Corned Beef more than any other restaurant I visited including Jewish Deli's.
Hal Burke

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Hal B
Chicago, Illinois
“great food”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We have been going to Vincitori since they first opened on Cass and 63rd. tiny place. they opened on Cass right across the tracks about a year later and have been open since. wonderful Italian dishes.

2 Thank abbyo